Controller options?

#1BigGuy230Posted 7/2/2011 1:22:49 AM
Hey Guys,

I am new to the game and was wondering if you can use the PS3 controller with this game? I heard you could use the 360 controller but I don't have a wired version....Appreciate any help
---
"Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig will always be the best damn wrestler in my eyes. R.I.P
#2WojIklesPosted 7/2/2011 7:38:08 AM
There is a way to get the ps3 controller to work with your computer, but it's a hassle. There are a few drivers you have to download and if you forget to turn a certain compatibility on you risk disabling all your USB ports. If you do a google search for 'ps3 controller on pc' you should get a few hits, even a video. I used the ps3 controller for a while, then ended up buying a cheap logitech one with the same layout, it's a huge headache saver.
#3N3crisPosted 7/2/2011 5:39:19 PM
WojIkles posted...
There is a way to get the ps3 controller to work with your computer, but it's a hassle. There are a few drivers you have to download and if you forget to turn a certain compatibility on you risk disabling all your USB ports. If you do a google search for 'ps3 controller on pc' you should get a few hits, even a video. I used the ps3 controller for a while, then ended up buying a cheap logitech one with the same layout, it's a huge headache saver.

It's not hard lol. Just download motionjoy and plug in uour ps3 controller to install the drivers, restart the pc. Google motionjoy.
---
=PMS= Miss Saki
#4colemanmarkdPosted 7/11/2011 9:46:52 PM
what about a logitech F310 pc controller? anyone try using it before? I used it for the week I played DC Universe online. Had a few problems with the controller changing button assignment randomly. Also that game sucked since almost every server was desolate.
---
Ignorance can be cured with knowledge; stupidity can only be cured with a bullet to the head.
#5SeTSwiPePosted 7/12/2011 4:43:19 AM
I doubt you'll find many, if any matching your controller. It's just too specific. I don't see why you would have problems though. At the very least the game is free, so you can try yourself. There's a controller faq out there. just look for 360 controller champions online and you should find it.
---
Gamertag: The RedEye