EB Games trade-ins help

#1sportsfun823Posted 9/11/2008 6:12:51 PM
I'm not sure if I'll buy this game. Some part of me wants to and is dying to have this game to add to my collection, while another is saying that this game is a little strange, not just because you have to do tricks to boost. Can somebody please explain to me how the EB Games/Gamestop trade-in regulations work, because I may trade in some games to buy this game? I can't remember.
#2sportsfun823(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2008 6:38:32 PM
Or better yet, I thought there was a link on the EB Games/Gamestop website saying how the trade-ins work, like if you trade in this many games, you get this much percentage off your purchase, but I don't see it anymore. If anybody has a link that explains the rules and regulations, I would appreciate it a lot, since I can't find one. But a simple answer to my question would also help. Thanks in advance.
#3mphil145Posted 9/11/2008 8:00:41 PM
Well theirs nothing fancy or special about trade ins just think of it as selling your games. Pure cost $60 brand new so say if you trade in a game that's worth $12 credit they will subtract $12 from your purchase and so on and so on.
---
PSN ID: mphil145