Information

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: anarki06

anarki06
7 years ago#1
So I have no idea when this comes out. Amazon says its in stock, but almost every site has a different release date and price. Anyone know anything about this?
Live gamer tag: Anarki063

anarki06
7 years ago#2
Well i bought it off of Amazon and I got a message saying it was shipped today. I'd be glad to answer any questions about the game once I have it if anyone cares about this game. >.<

User Info: roushfan1799

roushfan1799
7 years ago#3
Gamefly say 9/29

User Info: L1_Anonymous_L1

L1_Anonymous_L1
7 years ago#4

What exactly is this game?

anarki06
7 years ago#5
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000SH3XHC/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&qid=1254104622&sr=8-1&condition=new

Its like the Indy 500 game for the Wii.

anarki06
7 years ago#6
Well I have the game ask any questions you may have. its disappointing that you can't setup the cars.

User Info: pSuds

pSuds
7 years ago#7

sephiroth lives posted...
Well I have the game ask any questions you may have. its disappointing that you can't setup the cars.
---

I just ordered it and should have it tomorrow. Besides not being able to set up the cars, how is the rest of the game? Are the graphics and gameplay any good? From what I've read, it seems you can at least customize/create your own cars, no?

Thanks...

anarki06
7 years ago#8
The graphics are not anything special. The customization does exist. For example you can race a car from 1961 in 1965. You can buy a Ford, Novi, or Offenhauser engine and equip them in your car. The same goes for the gear boxes. Some engines and gearboxes only work in front engine cars and some in rear engine cars. You can also buy chassis like Brawner Hawks, Lolas, McLarens, etc.

User Info: hotrod77

hotrod77
7 years ago#9
am i better off with Need for Speed: Shift?

anarki06
7 years ago#10
I have not played Shift so I have no idea.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived