The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Jump/Subway/Comic/Canister Location FAQ v3

#1_AbBaNdOnPosted 6/22/2008 7:01:04 PM

JUMP CHALLENGE LOCATIONS (chunk= white block on the map): 15/15

MIDTOWN
-Just North of the Baxter Building: Up High
-North of Waltdorf Astoria: Up High
-2nd white chunk North of Citygroup Center: Up High
-Between Reuters and One Time Square: Up High
-4 chunks North of Reuters/ Just north of the Times Square Subway: Up High

HELL'S KITCHEN
-North of Goodman, L-----, K---- & Bock: Up High
-Between the two halves of the Time Warner Center: Up High.

LOWER EAST SIDE
-North side of Empire State Building's face: Up High and Horozontal

CHINATOWN
-2nd diagonal chunk East of FINANCIAL DISTRICT'S Tweed Courthouse: Up High

FINANCIAL DISTRICT
-1st chunk South of New York Stock Exchange: Up High
-On the World Finance Center between two domes: Down Low
-1st chunk South West of City Hall: Up High

CENTRAL PARK
-Find UPPER WEAST SIDE'S Empire State University on your map and then go straight East until your in the middle of Central Park, The ring is at ground level. If you look at the north end of Central Park the ring is also basically in the middle of the circle the sidewalks form on the map.

UPPER WEST SIDE
-3 chunks South of Empire State University. Also halfway between the Empire State and Central Park Subways: Up High.

THE VILLAGE
- On top of Madison Square Gardens: Up High

COMIC LOCATIONS 13/15(these unlock as you do missions so if they arent there, complete some missions)

(sorry I didnt bother to keep track of what number these were but these first 6 are: 1,2,3,4,5, and 7 I just dont know which is which)
-Upper East Side - Latvern Embassy - roof
-Midtown - North ledge of Baxter Building
-Hell's Kitchen - Nelson & Murdock building
-Hell's Kitchen - East Side of Stark Building: DOWN LOW
-Financial District - North West tower of World Finance Center
-Financial District - 2nd chunk West of New York Stock Exchange: HIGH

#6 Lower East Side - top of Daily Bugle
#8 Central Park - South of the Metropolitan Museum of Art over lake. (this doesnt seem right I think its South EAST of the Museum, Its the southern half of the park over on the left side over the lake.)
#9 Upper West Side - 1st chunk North of Museum of Natural History
#10 Hell's Kitchen - The Northern most Dock
#11 The Village - 3 chunks south west of the canal street subway and 1 chunk north west on the ground.
#12 Central Park - North West of the southern lake on that little Castle.
#13 Harlem - 3 chunks North of Central Park's East side road on the east side of that building.(find central parks east side road and then just keep going north)
#14 ------
#15 ------

CANISTER/SUBWAY LOCATIONS [not finished] 184/200 19/19 (It would be extremely hard to put exact locations for these but I can let you know how many are in each district. A tip for finding canisters easily is to set your music to 0/100 and listen for the hum the canisters give off. Spin the camera around and when the hum is the loudest it means its behind you cuz the volume of the hum is in relation to the camera behind the hulk. Oh another tip is that subways and alot of canisters are usually right on the boarder between two districts so if you run along those you will find subways easily and alot of cans.)

(Argh. My Gamma Canister numbers dont even come close to adding up. Theres no way I found 18 gamma's in midtown. But if i add up all the other districts and subtract from my total thats what i end up with...)

MIDTOWN: 3 subs
G-18??
R-14??

HELL'S KITCHEN: 1 sub
G-6
R-7

THE VILLAGE: 2 subs
G-8
R-11

FINANCIAL DISTRICT: 2 subs
G-6
R-2

CHINATOWN: 1 sub
G-8
R-7

LOWER EAST SIDE: 1 sub
G-7
R-8

UPPER EAST SIDE: 2 subs
G-8
R-8

SPANISH HARLEM: 0 subs
G-3
R-6

HARLEM: 3 subs
G-12
R-11

UPPER WEST SIDE: 4 subs
G-11
R-15

CENTRAL PARK: 0 subs
G-4
R-4

#2_AbBaNdOn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2008 1:28:23 PM

Ooops I forgot to say that someone else will have to take over working on this FAQ if they want. Most notably the last two comic locations. You guys can just copy this faq and updae it on your own or you can send me messages here on gamespot and I can do it. Nobody bumped a single one of them that I have put up so I hope they are helpful lol.

#3PlatformShoesPosted 7/3/2008 9:10:45 PM
Just a bump and a thanks for this.