i preordered this game this game is going to be awesome

#1SLAMMIN23Posted 5/17/2008 12:11:21 AM

no matter what people say about the game this game will be awesome you can do alot more according to the interview game the wall climing is on here but you can't run up the wall which if fine with me the wall climing does llok different on ign they show a video preview on the wall climing i like how it is on the hulk ultimate game for the ps2 i didn't care that much for the run up the building that much cause i couldn't control it that much so i like that they don't have the game like that for this one but looking at the video on here today and ign you can destroy the buildings i t looks awesome i cannot waitto get this game if you want to look at the wall climing vidoe go to ign under the hulk game in video to look at yesterday videos great videos and on here to great they don't show the wall climming though i pre-ordered this game at family video i am going to see the movie to but in my opinion this is a must game to get from what i've seen i hoe a demo comes out cause it would be neat to play the demo until the game is out and the graphics are unbelieveable for this game hope more people are looking forward to this game than i am i like it you can fight other beast and robots on this game while you are roaming around

#2venomdark666Posted 5/17/2008 12:33:46 AM
i no i no
#3cml64Posted 5/17/2008 2:19:01 AM
The game is more or less a spiritual successor to IHUD. I think it's going to be awesome even if it ends up playing like a carbon copy of IHUD with HD graphics.
#4NYCKing87Posted 5/17/2008 9:02:49 AM
cml64 posted...
The game is more or less a spiritual successor to IHUD. I think it's going to be awesome even if it ends up playing like a carbon copy of IHUD with HD graphics.

I agree.
#5gohoanqPosted 5/18/2008 4:28:01 PM

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that the cars in this look pretty dam cheap.. and they turn transparent when you move the camera a little ._. other than that i think this game is gonna seriously be great!

---