no silk jumps on plants

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PixelJunk Eden
  3. no silk jumps on plants

User Info: ONEone

ONEone
8 years ago#1
anyone know if there is a reason when i jump sometimes i don't have silk? i know it seems to happen if i'm on a very thin part of a plant that moves a lot but there were also times on the 1st garden that it happened. kinda frustrating when i'm trying to collect pollen and i launch myself all the way to the ground. that's the only part i dislike so far (except for some of those impossible trophies, but i didn't buy it for the trophies).

User Info: Gimli87

Gimli87
8 years ago#2
You can't produce silk when launching from a rock. Are you sure you're only clicking the jump button once?

User Info: Articuno5

Articuno5
8 years ago#3
Also, if you hold the button too long (even if you only press once), you'll jump instead of using silk. Make sure you're only tapping the button instead of holding. Sometimes I jump on accident because of this.

User Info: Articuno5

Articuno5
8 years ago#4
Ok I took a look just to be sure. If I pressed the button only once and held it down, I had silk until I released the button. The problem with this is sometimes the player holds down the button just a tiny bit longer than a tap and it will make you release the silk instead of swinging to collect pollen as intended. Just have to keep practicing I guess.

User Info: ONEone

ONEone
8 years ago#5
yeah i played around with it today and that's the case. i found that i was holding it down just a bit too long. if you hold it down though it does show silk but releases it at the end. thanks for the helpful responses.

User Info: masterscrubber

masterscrubber
8 years ago#6
It was so annoying figuring this out! And whenever I hear the timer counting down I panic and forget. Still having fun though.
  1. Boards
  2. PixelJunk Eden
  3. no silk jumps on plants

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived