Do you guys actually like this game?

#1lbptoadyPosted 7/20/2009 1:00:47 PM

I personally hate it. It's just so annoying! I have no idea why or any reason to back up my answer but I mean it's just one of those games you play then say it sucks and quit.

#2beege_manPosted 7/20/2009 1:22:27 PM
lol yeah, I find it quite enjoyable to swing and jump around and explore the levels. Its extra fun in co-op.
#3AntoineCoyotePosted 8/10/2009 6:04:29 AM
I like the art style
---
90% of teens today would die if Myspace was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.
#4bigd2510Posted 8/10/2009 8:02:21 PM
I hate it as well. But at the same time, there's that perfectionist in the back of my head telling me to finish it. Three gardens left.
---
I don't have anything witty to say here.
#5dciguy01Posted 8/15/2009 12:39:52 PM
TC probably sucks at the game
---
PSN: DCIguy01
#6triple_leiPosted 8/17/2009 10:51:30 AM
I would like to know what the hell I'm doing. I got it back when it was on sale (when SSF2T HD Remix came out) and I finished a level or two, but I still can't even unlock one lousy trophy.
#7Rig85Posted 8/25/2009 7:13:51 AM
I didn't like it the first couple times I tried it, but at some point, I got hooked. I still pick it up every now and then, hoping to finish it someday.

Plus, I upgraded from an old stereo sound 27" CRT to a 50" Plasma and 7.1 HD Surround Sound system. Eden (like Rez) is a completely different game when you are *surrounded* by the sound!
---
The sparks keep me warm...
#8TalicusPosted 8/27/2009 3:42:26 AM
I don't hate it, it's just that there are some parts that are really well done, and some parts that really aren't.

For instance, I really like the art-style and the simplicty, but I really dislike the soundtrack (these REALLY are just random notes), the controls and the menu system. And for some reason the game doesn't match my tv settings, I had to manually make the in game smaller to see all the white arrows (sort of odd description, I know, but I don't know how to describe it any other way...)
---
Please excuse me for my poor English.
Thank you.
#9KeyeszxPosted 9/7/2009 12:29:37 PM
At first I did not like it. I didn't really take time to learn to play the demo. Then I came back to the demo because I was bored. It seems like an enjoyable game although I'm mad at the demo for being a demo. But that makes me want to buy it.

Does this have remote play? It would be fun to play on my PSP. Why are they making Monsters for PSP and not shooter, eden, or racer?
#10beege_manPosted 9/7/2009 12:45:03 PM
Not sure if Eden has remote play or not. And they're making Monsters for PSP because its by far their most popular and successful game. Shooter may well out-do it though, so we'll have to see...