AGGHH! (Garden 6 seed woes)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PixelJunk Eden
  3. AGGHH! (Garden 6 seed woes)

User Info: Basura_Shogun

Basura_Shogun
7 years ago#1
I just spent 50 minutes on Garden 6, its my fifth spectre. Usually on my fifth run, I try to collect all the seeds. I have been successful at this for the past 5 Gardens. Garden 6 is the relatively easier garden in the new field (Garden 6, 7 and 8), and garden 7 has given me problems with two spectres already (i'd imagine how frustrating it'd be to find all the seeds).
So, Garden 6 was a breeze, and collected all seeds in about 30 minutes (note, I was playing leisurely and fooling around with my buds). Well, all except one. It says 26 seeds out of 27. Now I'm tearing my hair out, I jumped to every nick and cranny blasting pollen everywhere and none seems to fly about. I don't know where this seed is. In the end, I ate nearly all the crystals so I had to just call it quits. Agh, I spent 50 (expletive) minutes on NOTHING!

User Info: beege_man

beege_man
7 years ago#2
Ouch, I know the feeling, that can be quite frusterating. One of the older archived topics has maps of 6-10, so you might check those to see where the missing seed is. And yes all seeds on 7 is very annoying.

User Info: harhol

harhol
7 years ago#3
In garden six there is a hidden seed close to the ground on the far right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEKDGVg0bio
  1. Boards
  2. PixelJunk Eden
  3. AGGHH! (Garden 6 seed woes)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived