Command Towers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: builder111

builder111
7 years ago#1
So after my last run through of Crossed Signals which I thought was pretty sweet, and after looking at the leaderboards, it dawned on me that I haven't been using any command towers. Can anyone give me an example of how many extra resources can be gained throwing one of these in a killing zone, and whether you like to upgrade them fully, once, or not at all.
Awesome game --> Defense Grid: The Awakening [] I have nothing to do with this wall...
-0ld Sch00l like @pple IIc

User Info: GhettoVCR

GhettoVCR
7 years ago#2
lvl 1 Command towers provides 25% more resources when an alien dies withing is range
lvl 2 provides 35%
lvl 3 provides 45%

So if an alien normally worth 100 resources dies within range of a tower you will receive 125 resources for a lvl 1, 135 for a lvl 2 and 145 for a lvl 3. Overlapping command towers do not stack in terms of increasing resources, but they can serve to increase the area covered.
instead of cigarette smoking i took up taco bell, a slow delicious death.

User Info: TheSwedishChef

TheSwedishChef
7 years ago#3
Now, do Command Towers only affect the area that the enemy was killed in, or does it affect the area that the enemy was killed FROM?

For example, if you set up a cluster of Meteor towers, and they're taking out enemies halfway across the map, does a Command Tower near the Meteor Towers still accumulate that bonus? (even if the enemies died outside of the Command Tower's range)

User Info: GhettoVCR

GhettoVCR
7 years ago#4
enemies have to be within range of the command towers influence when killed to count for the resource bonus
instead of cigarette smoking i took up taco bell, a slow delicious death.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived