scarecrow??

#1suvacoduckPosted 6/16/2010 6:15:29 PM
Anyone successfully made a scarecrow yet? I tried making a character with the pitchfork outfit.. nothing. tried making a character with a scare rating of 100... nothing. any help?
#2RaitoRyuzakiPosted 6/17/2010 8:54:02 AM
cry moar?
lol jk idk how to help you
---
Morgan Freeman should narrate everything you do in Life. It would make for an enjoyable experience.
#3spyshot6Posted 6/19/2010 7:34:51 PM

I also am having trouble making the scarecrow. Tried the same things you have. I am thinking it is in one of the prize capsules I have not found yet. I bet it is in the Haunted House. I have been thru there 3 times looking for the last capsule and have not found it yet. I know that because the Gold Star list still says I need to find them all in the Haunted House before I get the Gold Star. Let us know when you figure it out.

#4RaitoRyuzakiPosted 6/20/2010 10:04:11 AM
as far as i know i got all the scarecrow peices but i guess ill keep looking as well

you get a star for finding them all?
---
Morgan Freeman should narrate everything you do in Life. It would make for an enjoyable experience.
#5tonydavidPosted 6/20/2010 2:47:20 PM
I FIGURED IT OUT !!! Use the hat next to mariachi hat , and the zombie lady outfit , she has a blue face , and kind of a yellowish suit think . Place her at the entrance to the corn patch and you will get it.

Has anyone found the last card in Bonnie's house , or the junk yard?
#6RaitoRyuzakiPosted 6/21/2010 11:49:18 AM
i used the straw looking blonde hair and a body that looks like it wearing a lifejacket
---
#7Rotting_AnjelPosted 6/21/2010 5:11:36 PM
You get a scarecrow outfit in the area with Sid's Haunted House, try using that
#8SoraandMickeyPosted 6/22/2010 9:55:01 AM
Once you make the scarecrow, take him to the entrance of the vegetable garden near slinky. Trust me, it works. if you can't find the spot for whatever reason, go to mission list, press "X" on this mission, then "X" again to turn on the compass for this mission.
---
Pokemon Heart Gold FC: 4039-8561-4102
SSBB FC: 0087-3224-3824
#9robdar602Posted 7/4/2010 9:23:51 AM

I wish they would've included labels for the outfits when youtry to dress up townspeople. Sometimes it's really hard to see the details (and I'm playing on a 37" tv). It even took me a while to figure out that some shirts had Hamm's picture on them when I couldn't really see the details of the picture.

I got all the capsules in SHH area. I'll just keep trying. It can get frustrating since there's so much running back and forth to the garden from the tailor shop.

#10ranmaman2003Posted 7/4/2010 8:21:53 PM
i myself have tried all the above suggesntions...and nothing seems to work - and i agree - a freking lable system letting you know waht they hell your on would have been useful