What's with all the negativity?

#1Tiesto05Posted 3/30/2012 1:13:57 PM

I can't believe the amount of negativity I've been hearing/reading about this title.  Honestly though in detail what's not to like? No one can seem to back it up with anything other than, "It's going to suck."  It's like it's a secrete and no one wants to tell me. It's a conspiracy.  It's a FSP with some cool moments from the movie.  I've seen the amount of detail in the hangers/garages and such and it seems awesome. I for one, love the movie's but by no means does that alter my judgment on games. So i ask, "what is it that makes you say, this title will suck?"

The ONLY possible thing that I can come up with is that it's also being developed on X360, PS3, WIIU, and DS.

#2valkod23Posted 4/4/2012 2:19:12 AM
Tiesto05 posted...
I can't believe the amount of negativity I've been hearing/reading about this title. Honestly though in detail what's not to like? No one can seem to back it up with anything other than, "It's going to suck." It's like it's a secrete and no one wants to tell me. It's a conspiracy. It's a FSP with some cool moments from the movie. I've seen the amount of detail in the hangers/garages and such and it seems awesome. I for one, love the movie's but by no means does that alter my judgment on games. So i ask, "what is it that makes you say, this title will suck?" The ONLY possible thing that I can come up with is that it's also being developed on X360, PS3, WIIU, and DS.

You mean to tell me this game isn't cancelled? Hell. Yes.
#3billlabowskiPosted 4/5/2012 12:24:56 AM

I'm not saying it's going to suck, but I'm also not getting my hopes up too much. Now, this will be a day one buy for me, but I'm going in thinking the game is a consolized **** because that's what 90% of the games released are these days.

#4Tiesto05(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 7:36:21 AM

I agree 100%. For me at least, I'm able to look passed the whole console thing. 

#5Tiesto05(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 7:41:03 AM

I think you are thinking of the Alien RPG that was in works. Here. http://www.gamespot.com/aliens-rpg-working-title/platform/pc/  But it was cancelled not all that long ago.  I couldn't imagine anything better than a rework of Skyrim but Aliens. haha my daydreaming at it's best right there.  What that Alien RPG was first announced I s**t my socks!