1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. $37.50 @ GMG (Steam Activation)
4 years ago#1
Use code

GMG25-XTYYZ-POSL1

at checkout and yea, it's like $37.50 instead of $50

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=rimapiwe

Really freaking hope this is better than AVP. I was hyped for that game a ton :(
4 years ago#2
Use voucher GMG30-ALIEN-SDEAL for an extra 30% off! Valid until 25th Jan 1600 GMT.

It's right on the game's page. Makes it $35.00
Insert generic offensive/slightly racist/holier than thou/fanboy/douchebag/elitist comment here.
PSN- irysh9............................Battle.net- irysh#1743
4 years ago#3
Thanks for the code! I really hope it is better than Avp too. Either way, thanks for the tip.
4 years ago#4
so what if you have already paid for it over steam, is there a way to redeem the offer after you have already purchased it?
4 years ago#5
psycho4r6 posted...
so what if you have already paid for it over steam, is there a way to redeem the offer after you have already purchased it?

IDK how, you already preordered over steam. If you buy it off GOG, then you'll just have the code.
Gotta love Photon Cannon.
4 years ago#6
The 30% off code doesn't work anymore, however the one I posted at the top still works.
4 years ago#7
Well, it is after the 25th, so obviously it wouldn't work anymore...

Who cares though, this can't release soon enough.
Insert generic offensive/slightly racist/holier than thou/fanboy/douchebag/elitist comment here.
PSN- irysh9............................Battle.net- irysh#1743
4 years ago#8
I paid full price on Steam, I ordered 5 days ago. Can I cancel the Steam prepurchase?
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
4 years ago#9
Not sure. You'd have to put a ticket in I guess. Hope you caught the 2 hour ign preview, looks awesome. "Legendary Weapons" in co-op like Hicks shotgun
4 years ago#10
It's back up for $37.49

This time no code!
  1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. $37.50 @ GMG (Steam Activation)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived