(Poll) Predict your future score for this game, 1-10.

#11GryffinDarkBredPosted 2/8/2013 3:31:57 PM
4. Cutting content for DLC is not cool.
---
Infinity Ward? 3D Realms called, Duke wants his gun back.
#12sucricPosted 2/8/2013 3:53:17 PM
You think that linear=bad?

What about half life, operation metro, quake, quake 2, call of duty 4, Tom clancy's Ghost recon, and thousands of other 8-10 out of 10 games?
#13TheodoreRBundyPosted 2/8/2013 3:53:42 PM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
TheodoreRBundy posted...
Ronteque posted...
Cade6669 posted...
GearBox makes great games, and they have a good track record. Plus, the game looks great and the game looks like a ton of fun. Have you seen the youtube videos?

The game is linear and scripted from start to finish.

Just like a majority of FPS released in recent times. Cod, Battlefield, Halo, and Killzone to name a few.

LOL! So your defense of that is basically since some other games have crappy linear and scripted single player it's ok for this to? OK, got it.

Relax pizon, I didn't say it was ok nor did I say any of those games single player were crappy, I was just pointing out this was nothing new. I'm personally fine with the campaign being linear because I don't see how a FPS Aliens game would work in an open world environment.

How would you like an aliens game to be made? If a linear/scripted story doesn't do it for you what would?
---
Trying to right my wrongs!
#14TheodoreRBundyPosted 2/8/2013 3:56:24 PM
sucric posted...
You think that linear=bad?

What about half life, operation metro, quake, quake 2, call of duty 4, Tom clancy's Ghost recon, and thousands of other 8-10 out of 10 games?

Thanks for bringing up a great point. This actually slipped my mind which is surprising seeing that Half Life 1-2 and Metro 2033 are some of my favorite games.
---
Trying to right my wrongs!