so now i have a dillema.

#11KINGLUCIFPosted 2/9/2013 2:15:41 AM
kenio8187 posted...
kenio8187 posted...
kenio8187 posted...
Season pass is only $20 on GMG and the game itself is $30 on another site. $50 for the base game and season pass seems worth it.

It's not about the money, I make roughly $1600 every month (may not seem like a lot, but I'm living by myself, it gets me far). It's about Sega treating gamers like crap. Here's this awesome mode in our game, oh, now that you all pre-ordered, we'll just let you know that you can only access this mode through paid DLC. What they did was atrocious, it should be against the law to do this, it's borderline false advertising.

I can see what he's saying here.. I'm in the 3000+ monthly bracket (pissing contest time)
but I still think sega can eat a fat dish if they are gonna pull crap like this..

May as well release street fighter 5, but put online MP in as a DLC..

How you makin 3000 a month? I wanna do what you do.

Australia Bruh..
Easily 3000+ a month just pick packing, and that's a job any meathead could do.. i got friends getting double my salary doing meathead jobs..
I myself am doing business admin courses to get back into a admin based role..

but as I was saying Australia Bruh.. Games are $110 on release day at EBGames(Gamestop)
and Coke is like $4 for a 2litre bottle.. bread and milk arent much better.. everything is unreasonably expensive tech-wise too,
They used to say its because our dollar was lower than the USD but now there is no excuse.. its just because they know tards will pay it.. I buy my games through amazon and GMG and such so i don't support the Australian tech market.

I've always wanted to move to Australia to start making some money, but I keep hearing how expensive it is over there. How is housing, is it expensive to rent?

I live in Sydney
I got a little lucky living in a Hellhole surrounded by scumbags for $200 a week..
My hometown is $400 a week..
Those single room things in the city are like 800+
Energy prices are retard beyond comprehension.. plus now there is a carbon tax pushing them higher.. i pay anywhere from 1100 to 2100 a quarter(3 months) for electricity..
Fuel is at cheapest, today, in my area, $1.52.9 per litre..
Oh and unless you went to uni and got a decent job.. or you live off of mommy and daddy forget buying a house $400000 for a house minimum in my area..
It's insane.. it really is..
The people are dicks too.. but I guess everyone may be like that
---
Lucifer... The Supreme Kai Of The Ink Scribe.. http://www.youtube.com/DiDiSiMp
My Music!
#12kenio8187(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 2:28:50 AM
Oh and unless you went to uni and got a decent job.. or you live off of mommy and daddy forget buying a house $400000 for a house minimum in my area..

Haha, dude, I live in Vancouver BC. $400,000 isn't even close enough to get you a house around here. Electricity isn't too bad, I'm paying a lot more for hydro bills since I moved to my new place because it gets so much colder. However, I go to the gym a fair bit, it's gotten to a point where my daily showers are at the gym, so I save money there.

If I were to move to Australia, it would be to Sydney. I don't have a car or a license, so I rely on public transportation, Sydney would have to be where I move to.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ejKGK.gif
Do you want me to give away a copy of Halo 4? Check this out. http://youtu.be/1bUADQ2Rp7I
#13zorlaczeroheroPosted 2/9/2013 5:49:06 AM
kenio8187 posted...

Haha, dude, I live in Vancouver BC. $400,000 isn't even close enough to get you a house around here. Electricity isn't too bad, I'm paying a lot more for hydro bills since I moved to my new place because it gets so much colder. However, I go to the gym a fair bit, it's gotten to a point where my daily showers are at the gym, so I save money there.

If I were to move to Australia, it would be to Sydney. I don't have a car or a license, so I rely on public transportation, Sydney would have to be where I move to.

I live in Sydney, if work allowed it I'd move up north in a heartbeat. But 5 year contract so we're stuck here for another 4 years at least. Great place to live, but rent is $800 a week, school fees for 3 kids are $15k + a year.

A beer costs $6 for a schooner (not even a pint) in a bar. Last time I went to see my mate in Airlie beach up north it was $7 for a whole jug. Cigs $19 a pack (thank god I gave up).

Looking to buy a house at some point and can't find anything in our area for less than $800k, it's doable but go just a bit north and you'll get the same for half the price. Just spent $3k for new tires, registration and insurance on my car! And that's with full no claims bonus on a standard family vehicle.

Public transport links are very good though and if I was single and had no kids then I'd probably enjoy Sydney a lot more, but with a wife and family you can get a better lifestyle for less money elsewhere.

All that and I'm sick of fishing bloody Funnelwebs and other large 8 legged creatures out of the pool.... but that's the cost of living in a semi rural area I suppose.

I make it sound worse than it is, to be honest. I actually love it here. Just a very overpriced place to live.
---
1 line break(s), 160 characters allowed
#14kenio8187(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:59:38 AM
but rent is $800 a week,
Wow, are you serious, $800 EVERY WEEK? That's f***ing ridiculous.
---
http://i.imgur.com/PJTUs.gif
Do you want me to give away a copy of Halo 4? Check this out. http://youtu.be/1bUADQ2Rp7I
#15KINGLUCIFPosted 2/9/2013 6:17:37 AM
zorlaczerohero posted...
kenio8187 posted...

I live in Sydney, if work allowed it I'd move up north in a heartbeat. But 5 year contract so we're stuck here for another 4 years at least. Great place to live, but rent is $800 a week, school fees for 3 kids are $15k + a year.

A beer costs $6 for a schooner (not even a pint) in a bar. Last time I went to see my mate in Airlie beach up north it was $7 for a whole jug. Cigs $19 a pack (thank god I gave up).

Looking to buy a house at some point and can't find anything in our area for less than $800k, it's doable but go just a bit north and you'll get the same for half the price. Just spent $3k for new tires, registration and insurance on my car! And that's with full no claims bonus on a standard family vehicle.

Public transport links are very good though and if I was single and had no kids then I'd probably enjoy Sydney a lot more, but with a wife and family you can get a better lifestyle for less money elsewhere.

All that and I'm sick of fishing bloody Funnelwebs and other large 8 legged creatures out of the pool.... but that's the cost of living in a semi rural area I suppose.

I make it sound worse than it is, to be honest. I actually love it here. Just a very overpriced place to live.

That.

See this guy knows wassup
---
My Music!
#16KINGLUCIFPosted 2/9/2013 6:20:17 AM
KINGLUCIF posted...

I got a little lucky living in a Hellhole surrounded by scumbags for $200 a week..
My hometown is $400 a week..
Those single room things in the city are like 800+

---
My Music!
#17KINGLUCIFPosted 2/9/2013 6:23:22 AM
kenio8187 posted...
but rent is $800 a week,
Wow, are you serious, $800 EVERY WEEK? That's f***ing ridiculous.

http://www.realestate.com.au/rent/in-sydney%2c+nsw+2000/list-1?activeSort=price-asc

There you go, the first few listings are 450 a month for car spaces in the city, then there are $400 a week listings for those 1 room studio apartment things.. Then you should get into the actual flats and houses
---
My Music!
#18Harvest4Posted 2/10/2013 12:32:44 PM
Dear god...I pay a little over $400 a MONTH for a two bedroom apartment...
---
There is one kind of robber whom the law does not strike at, and who steals what is most precious to men: time.
-Napoleon