Game is unlocked but...

#1PsyEdPosted 2/11/2013 12:38:54 PM
The EXE is missing? WTF ! Just ran a full verify and everything is here....

Seriously noobs at gearbox...we all know how WELL this game will do....just don't make your failure look spectacular! Unless someone @ steam hates you so much for screwing up the game...
---
Psy3d on 360
PsyEd on PSN
#2GarudinPosted 2/11/2013 12:43:00 PM
PsyEd posted...
Game is unlocked

Yes except for the little fact it's not
---
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea
#3PsyEd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 12:46:26 PM
Well for AU it's been 12th for a while....but forgot that the sun goes around USA....will have to wait till it's 12th there :-P

Anyway apparently the fix is due in 30 min.
---
Psy3d on 360
PsyEd on PSN
#4GarudinPosted 2/11/2013 12:49:26 PM
PsyEd posted...
Well for AU it's been 12th for a while....but forgot that the sun goes around USA....will have to wait till it's 12th there :-P

Anyway apparently the fix is due in 30 min.

I love how you automatically assume that I'm in the USA based on nothing then use that baseless assumption to say I'm the ignorant one

I know of times zones but apparently you don't know about fact checking, Steam doesn't care about time zones they unlock the game for everyone at once

They even have counter on the page for the game
---
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea
#5Circumvent954Posted 2/11/2013 2:53:00 PM
Garudin posted...
I know of times zones but apparently you don't know about fact checking, Steam doesn't care about time zones they unlock the game for everyone at once

They even have counter on the page for the game

I'm afraid you're wrong here sir. Here is a link to the UK store.
http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=uk

This game unlocks in under 3 hrs there while I have to wait 11 hrs here. It's already unlocked in Australia.
#6PsyEd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 3:26:12 PM
haha Garudin honestly I didn't target my post to you or your location. I was e-mailing a local SEGA aus guy I know here and was told it will unlock based on US 12th Feb not aus one...even though the main page has "out now"...and my steam says PLAY NOW....and bam...no exe. So had to come here and vent :-)

Anyway I have to check it out after I get home from work....sucks!
---
Psy3d on 360
PsyEd on PSN
#7ATiRadeonHDPosted 2/11/2013 7:15:37 PM
Steam doesn't care about time zones they unlock the game for everyone at once

Not true at all. I used a Korean VPN to unlock Black Ops 2 17 hours before the USA got it, and the countdown timer pointed to Pacific Time.
---
|| i5-3570 @ 4.5GHz || nVidia GTX 660Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7