How well do you think I can run it?

#1ThePonyColliePosted 2/12/2013 7:24:28 PM
GTX670M
i73610QM
12GB RAM
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#2AdenosinePosted 2/12/2013 7:35:08 PM
I run this game at the highest setting on an Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 2 GB RAM, GTX 550 Ti, and Windows 7 64-bit at 1024x768 resolution. I'm pretty sure your machine will run it at highest at greater resolutions. The game isn't that demanding and it shows in its production values lol!
---
http://adenogames.orgfree.com - Adeno's Game Development Website
#3giocarePosted 2/12/2013 8:02:09 PM
Adenosine posted...
I run this game at the highest setting on an Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz, 2 GB RAM, GTX 550 Ti, and Windows 7 64-bit at 1024x768 resolution. I'm pretty sure your machine will run it at highest at greater resolutions. The game isn't that demanding and it shows in its production values lol!

Not many games are demanding at 1024x768.
#4The SockPosted 2/12/2013 8:13:23 PM

Haha, I run games at 1024x768 too. That's cause I still have a crappy old monitor!
---
Wii U Nintendo Network ID (feel free to add me): sockableclaw
Xbox Live Gamer Tag (feel free to add me): darb yelur
#5dark trunksPosted 2/12/2013 8:17:01 PM
I hope to run it well myself, I do have an i7 920 and two 580s. But lately, my track record with any new game has been dreadful. I can barely run newer games well, and when I have asked for help in the past I have never had answers. I remember someone asking me if the games have input lag when the framerate drops, and if it feels nearly unplayable when that does happen. That has happened, but I never heard back.

So I'm expecting to run this game pretty **** to be honest.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#6The SockPosted 2/12/2013 8:42:07 PM
I hope to run it well myself, I do have an i7 920 and two 580s. But lately, my track record with any new game has been dreadful. I can barely run newer games well, and when I have asked for help in the past I have never had answers. I remember someone asking me if the games have input lag when the framerate drops, and if it feels nearly unplayable when that does happen. That has happened, but I never heard back.

That isn't normal at all. Your computer should be playing new games perfectly. You should definitely find a computer technician in your area to help you fix that.
---
#7dark trunksPosted 2/12/2013 8:50:52 PM
The Sock posted...

That isn't normal at all. Your computer should be playing new games perfectly. You should definitely find a computer technician in your area to help you fix that.

I did. They told me there was nothing wrong with my computer. But I have no end of issues with Hitman, Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2 and even that Euro Truck Simulator 2. And I have turned settings down to their lowest, and sometimes I barely get an increase in performance. Other times I'll turn to the lowest, get an increase, go up to about medium and then I start to get performance issues.

And everyone still tells me there's nothing wrong. And having no idea about computers myself, I can't find out whether or not there is something wrong.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#8The SockPosted 2/12/2013 9:05:30 PM
The Sock posted...

I did. They told me there was nothing wrong with my computer. But I have no end of issues with Hitman, Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2 and even that Euro Truck Simulator 2. And I have turned settings down to their lowest, and sometimes I barely get an increase in performance. Other times I'll turn to the lowest, get an increase, go up to about medium and then I start to get performance issues.

And everyone still tells me there's nothing wrong. And having no idea about computers myself, I can't find out whether or not there is something wrong.

They are all full of ****. Your computer should be running those games damn well.

Try formatting it and see if that does anything.
---
#9Amukasa_basicPosted 2/13/2013 9:16:10 PM
I have one 580 and run most of those games just fine.
#10dark trunksPosted 2/14/2013 11:46:38 AM
Amukasa_basic posted...
I have one 580 and run most of those games just fine.

Well, I don't. I'm happy that you do, but I get massive drops into the 40s in all of those games. In Hitman, I can walk down a street at 60fps, but as soon as I reach the end, and look left or right, the framerate falls into the 40s.

And this game has done the same. I'm running along, I have FRAPs on so I can check my framerate, mostly 60, but then I dropped to 57, and then for a moment I dropped into the 40s.

So I have no idea what's going on with this piece of ****.
---