How well do you think I can run it?

#11ShawBrothersPosted 2/14/2013 12:03:30 PM
I wouldn't call 40fps a massive framerate drop, that's pretty normal for games that are more demanding being maxed out and it depends what's going on in the game. I run a 7970 and games like Hitman Absolution it averages out around 50fps but dips down into the 40's when the effects get heavy or if there is bunch of npc standing around like in the benchmark you can run.

It doesn't take much to run this game with its low res textures. The only real demanding thing going on is its dynamic real time lighting which is where your frames are taking a hit. I don't pull a constant 60fps in Aliens: CM either.
#12chrono625Posted 2/15/2013 4:36:38 AM
dark trunks posted...
I hope to run it well myself, I do have an i7 920 and two 580s. But lately, my track record with any new game has been dreadful. I can barely run newer games well, and when I have asked for help in the past I have never had answers. I remember someone asking me if the games have input lag when the framerate drops, and if it feels nearly unplayable when that does happen. That has happened, but I never heard back.

So I'm expecting to run this game pretty **** to be honest.

Do you have an SLI bridge for your 580's? Are your drivers up to date? Do you have SLI activated?
---
http://tinyurl.com/7wjgorf - Super Bowl XLVI Champions - NY Giants
Eli Manning SB tracker: 2/2 Superbowls 2/2 SBMVP's
#13dark trunksPosted 2/16/2013 9:04:54 PM
chrono625 posted...
dark trunks posted...
I hope to run it well myself, I do have an i7 920 and two 580s. But lately, my track record with any new game has been dreadful. I can barely run newer games well, and when I have asked for help in the past I have never had answers. I remember someone asking me if the games have input lag when the framerate drops, and if it feels nearly unplayable when that does happen. That has happened, but I never heard back.

So I'm expecting to run this game pretty **** to be honest.

Do you have an SLI bridge for your 580's? Are your drivers up to date? Do you have SLI activated?

Yes to everything.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997