why do dev release games like these

#41omanojyakuPosted 2/22/2013 11:41:32 PM
TL;DR

Other than portal, there is nothing special about any of those games.

Nothing. A fresh coat of paint and OST, but nothing else.

Stop being sheep. Stop paying full price for this stuff.

Would you pay 26k for a new car each time if they just add a couple bells and whistles? oh wait....NM.

Stop doing what you are expected to do to make other people money for not much effort. Stop believing hype. Make your own decisions.
---
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1
#42julbull73Posted 2/25/2013 10:01:53 AM
omanojyaku posted...
TL;DR

Other than portal, there is nothing special about any of those games.

Nothing. A fresh coat of paint and OST, but nothing else.

Stop being sheep. Stop paying full price for this stuff.

Would you pay 26k for a new car each time if they just add a couple bells and whistles? oh wait....NM.

Stop doing what you are expected to do to make other people money for not much effort. Stop believing hype. Make your own decisions.

Lol. Any argument that starts with your right, but not as right as you want to be. Really weakens any following comments.

However, considering your comment basically sounds like multiple advertisement strategies I've seen throughout the years (Nike, multiple car manufactures, Budweiser, etc). Your thoughts are deep and insightful....
#43omanojyakuPosted 2/26/2013 3:56:23 PM
If you say so.
---
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1
#44gilv3rPosted 3/8/2013 11:57:07 PM
I learned a $50 lesson. Im done buying games made by gearbox and im done preordering games end of story. $20 is my limit from now on.