why do dev release games like these

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. why do dev release games like these
2 years ago#41
TL;DR

Other than portal, there is nothing special about any of those games.

Nothing. A fresh coat of paint and OST, but nothing else.

Stop being sheep. Stop paying full price for this stuff.

Would you pay 26k for a new car each time if they just add a couple bells and whistles? oh wait....NM.

Stop doing what you are expected to do to make other people money for not much effort. Stop believing hype. Make your own decisions.
---
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1
2 years ago#42
omanojyaku posted...
TL;DR

Other than portal, there is nothing special about any of those games.

Nothing. A fresh coat of paint and OST, but nothing else.

Stop being sheep. Stop paying full price for this stuff.

Would you pay 26k for a new car each time if they just add a couple bells and whistles? oh wait....NM.

Stop doing what you are expected to do to make other people money for not much effort. Stop believing hype. Make your own decisions.

Lol. Any argument that starts with your right, but not as right as you want to be. Really weakens any following comments.

However, considering your comment basically sounds like multiple advertisement strategies I've seen throughout the years (Nike, multiple car manufactures, Budweiser, etc). Your thoughts are deep and insightful....
2 years ago#43
If you say so.
---
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1
2 years ago#44
I learned a $50 lesson. Im done buying games made by gearbox and im done preordering games end of story. $20 is my limit from now on.
  1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. why do dev release games like these

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived