Giant Bomb: 1/5

#1ATiRadeonHDPosted 2/14/2013 7:51:51 PM
This game is getting creamed.

We spent a long time waiting for Aliens: Colonial Marines. Maybe we shouldn't have done that.

http://www.giantbomb.com/reviews/aliens-colonial-marines-review/1900-558/
---
|| i5-3570k @ 4.5GHz || nVidia GTX 660Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7
#2raichudlPosted 2/14/2013 8:05:30 PM
the game isn't badly broken.
---
Shut up and bag yourselves!!! -Cody Rhodes
#3MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/14/2013 9:30:25 PM
raichudl posted...

Oh but it is.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#4ATiRadeonHD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:35:15 PM
AngryJoeShow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGX2WE4QUw8

"You ***** it up"
---
|| i5-3570k @ 4.5GHz || nVidia GTX 660Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7
#5TheodoreRBundyPosted 2/14/2013 10:17:54 PM
raichudl posted...

Then why is it when I'm an alien and I climb up building, I fall once I hit the top?
---
Trying to right my wrongs!
#6emotional28Posted 2/15/2013 9:59:28 AM

Go away gearbox.
---
Here she comes, walking like the world falls at her feet, our eyes meet smiling just like God was her lover
Steam ID: rasalgethi28
#7PailheadPosted 2/15/2013 10:55:19 AM
TheodoreRBundy posted...
raichudl posted...

Then why is it when I'm an alien and I climb up building, I fall once I hit the top?

Because you're scared of heights?
---
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
#8thanthenPosted 2/15/2013 11:36:05 AM
angry joe is such a poser, he waits till all the main reviews bash the game then makes a low score drivel.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#9Jesterrr22Posted 2/15/2013 12:06:14 PM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
raichudl posted...

Oh but it is.

I agree it isn't broken. Game works fine.

What I do agree with is; this game is an inexcusably poor effort on the part of the developers.
---
I'd ask my future self, but he's such a ****. He thinks he knows so much more than me.
GT: Zz Death Inc zZ
#10FaPaThYPosted 2/15/2013 12:21:05 PM(edited)
I love the GB crew, but don't look too hard at the ratings they give. Their system isn't the same as other review sites and shouldn't be looked at in the same way. Also, they're usually pretty biased(Openly so, which is fine). They gave DmC 5/5, for example.

Not that this game isn't bad, but just a friendly reminder that you should read the reviews there and not the score. Or better yet, just watch the quicklooks since they're some of the most entertaining pieces of content on that site.

On the review, I personally don't agree with how much he just wrote off the versus MP. That one paragraph on MP didn't mesh at all with my experiences so far. Minus some janky wall climbing controls that take some getting used to, no host migration and sometimes getting matched up with Aussies that make the game a 900+ ping lagfest, I think the MP is great and am looking forward to new modes and patches to polish up the issues.
---
"Because I realize I want you. Guts." | "....... Are you a ****?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malicii/