Something to keep an eye out for for the cheap people.

#1addressunknownPosted 2/17/2013 9:14:19 PM
I'm not a bot or anything but I don't want to pay full price for this and I won't illegally download anything so if you're like me then keep an eye on /www.cheapshark.com for this. They're usually good about keeping sales up to date and I know that I have read a lot of post from people not wanting to pay $50 for something that was kind of a let down.

Just thought I'd help out.
#2SuperrpgmanPosted 2/20/2013 5:54:11 PM
Yeah, you're not a bot. You merely decided make a topic where you act like one :P

On a completely serious note, this site looks ******* awesome. I'm gonna pass the knowledge of its existence on.

Oh, and this is the first time I've even touched anything that deals with Origin. I'm personally not touching the program with a 10 foot pole, what with it's infamous hidden drm that they don't bother to tell you about, and the fact that it's even more infamous for banning accounts for completely vague, incontestable reasons(unless you count being able call them, get put on hold for around 3 hours, and finally getting to talk to someone who barely speaks english, knows nothing about gaming, basically just reads off the vague infraction that you were already given when you were banned, and then tries to sell you something! I guess if you consider that a way to contest a ban, then yeah, you can contest a ban!)

Anyways, I find that fact that everything listed on the cheapshark homepage for Origin happens to be Battlefield series tiltes and Battlefield series DLC. And by interesting, I mean that I'm honestly shocked that it's not just all Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 3 DLC, and that all the DLC is under $15. I guess I underestimated Origin after all.
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill