• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. Mods are happening ( screens )
3 years ago#1
They are modding A:CM

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=249116
3 years ago#2
Weird. I did everything I read on there, and I couldn't get it to work at all. Then again, I have never managed to get anything like this to work. And I follow instructions step by step.
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
3 years ago#3
xenosaga123 posted...
They are modding A:CM

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=249116

Great. Now everyone can tweak their client skins so every alien is dayglo orange and REAL easy to pick out.
3 years ago#4
just saying

"For example, I'm amazed at the spread of dx10 mod for Aliens Colonial Marines. It is a "mod" that does nothing. Zero. It's a fake. The second version of that mod adds sweetfx and nothing else. But a lot of people says it's an amazing mod that improves lighting, shadows, textures.... and does nothing!"

-Maldo via neogaf
3 years ago#5
tensaiman posted...
just saying

"For example, I'm amazed at the spread of dx10 mod for Aliens Colonial Marines. It is a "mod" that does nothing. Zero. It's a fake. The second version of that mod adds sweetfx and nothing else. But a lot of people says it's an amazing mod that improves lighting, shadows, textures.... and does nothing!"

-Maldo via neogaf

Lol, just shows you how some people think a game has improved just because they've installed a mod. So if it does nothing then the people who installed the mod in the first are obviously quite happy with the way the original game looks.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
  1. Boards
  2. Aliens: Colonial Marines
  3. Mods are happening ( screens )

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived