gets alot of unjust hate

#1SpokkerjonesPosted 2/20/2013 11:31:56 AM
like really people have you ever played games like darkest of days or big rigs? THOSE are trurely terible games that are literally broken and bad.

This game is leagues ahead of those, if you think this game is bottom of the barrel you havent played many BAD games.
#2Trancer HunterPosted 2/20/2013 12:23:52 PM
last i recall almost everyone except for .... should i say fanboys? no i'm sorry i shouldn't say that cause if you like it that's good and all.... but lets just say fanboys for now.... Almost everyone is giving it a 5/10... 3/5. Grade C.....
Everyone is giving it an average, mediocre or below average score at the most...
I'm sorry BUT these scores go with me too.... It's not a truly awful unplayable game and the ones you listed aren't really even games so no it shouldn't be compared to them....

But what I believe really has everyone upset is the promises broken... The raised expectations. These weren't just people waiting for Star Wars Phantom Menace to just be disappointed cause that WAS just nothing more then hype... These were people being promised that this was going to be the Aliens game to FINALLY be the Aliens game fans have been waiting for... The Screen shots and videos we seen of the game have all been lies about the actual game....
Now for those who honestly loved the game we got, that's great.. But clearly there are fanboys who refuse to see the wrongs done with this game.
But once again this game is not getting 1/10, 1/5, Grade F.
But even those who sum up the words they liked this game except for the "fanboys" and like i said if you really feel this is a 10/10 game your more then welcome to feel that way. But even those who liked this game can admit that it doesn't deserve anymore then a 6/10.
#3PsyEdPosted 2/20/2013 2:24:14 PM
The "aliens: franchise is WAY TOO BIG to screw up. And GB and friends screwed up BIG time...game over for them for sure.
---
Psy3d on 360
PsyEd on PSN
#4Spokkerjones(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 3:04:57 PM
how are those 2 not really games? they were made, packaged and sold to masses in stores with 50-60$ pricetags.

Imagine buying dorkest of days for 60$ on xbox 360 and opening up that turd.
#5SuperrpgmanPosted 2/20/2013 6:02:47 PM
Spokkerjones posted...
like really people have you ever played games like darkest of days or big rigs? THOSE are trurely terible games that are literally broken and bad.

This game is leagues ahead of those, if you think this game is bottom of the barrel you havent played many BAD games.

Is this Superman 64? No? I've never claimed that, and I never will. I have stated that if you were foolish enough to buy this game based off of trailers and screenshots, then Superman 64 is the game you certainly deserve, but this not SuperMan 64.

But it doesn't matter. The fact remains that it's your average, plain old bad movie licensed game based off of a movie franchise. This is the exact kind of game you should have expected.

I would love for this game to be one of the greatest titles I've played in my 20 or so years as an avid gamer, like Arkham Asylum was, but I didn't let that game get in the way of reality, where licensed games that aren't completely passable are quite rare.
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill
#6SuperrpgmanPosted 2/20/2013 6:13:12 PM
PsyEd posted...
The "aliens: franchise is WAY TOO BIG to screw up. And GB and friends screwed up BIG time...game over for them for sure.

No series is so great that it can't have bad entries, and if you honestly believe that, and aren't trying to act tough, then you insanely blissfully ignorant.

And as for game over for them? Somehow I think their Borderlands money would be more than enough, even if this game doesn't make enough of a profit, especially when there's people who are foolish enough to pre-order four copies of this game based off of trailers and screenshots, and claim that by doing so, they actually did research.
---
Project Beat a Game a Day, along with my Daily NES Archive:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563947-a-view-to-a-kill
#7Phange 2Posted 2/21/2013 11:51:45 AM
Spokkerjones posted...

Big Rigs was also sold for $9.99 new.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange