How does the game look and feel after the patch?

#11sonicteam2k1Posted 3/27/2013 5:25:50 AM
some09guy II posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
can the film grain be disabled?

There's a mod out somewhere or another.

also if i installed some graphics mods, will this patch effect the mod? will i need to uninstall??

Depends on the graphics mod. If it's a texture mod then the mod will probably overwrite the patch still.

also where is the save files stored just in case I need to reinstall?

It should have an option to keep your saves if you uninstall. Especially if it's steam. Hell, I had to replace my entire hard drive recently and I had everything unlocked when I downloaded again to check out the patch.

well I as going to uninstall and delete my root folder so I know my mods will be deleted. I installed the mod by running an .exe and I'm not sure what files it replaced. I wasn't sure if steam did cloud saving because it doesn't state so on the game's page.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#12GTAfan421Posted 3/28/2013 1:45:33 PM
Still doesn't fix the fact that you fight humans for about half the time you play.
---
What's the matter? You can't stand the balls of a strong Nord woman?
#13teehee23Posted 3/28/2013 3:02:19 PM
GTAfan421 posted...
Still doesn't fix the fact that you fight humans for about half the time you play.

We emailed SEGA long ago and requested to fight more than just Xenos but especially no Predators.
We is very happy the SEGA guys did listen!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#14ExyllPosted 4/1/2013 9:53:10 AM
pathfinding for aliens is much better, they dont just dance or wiggle in one place anymore-
aliens strength and hp have increased
There is a distinct improvement on textures, and steam is more nitceable from leaks and pipes...but the film grain sucks
Its like you're Gorman looking at marines from the APC's monitors
Overall though its good, alhough maybe too late