The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

anyone else feel like the difficulty skyrocketed after the update?

#1Jason_Ryu_3Posted 3/24/2013 6:46:41 PM
before the update, I could breeze through Wey-Yu personnel like nothing....Now if I'm exposed for more than 3 seconds, my entire armor meter disappears and enemies take me from full health to dead in only a few hits

still not that hard, but made some moments (particularly with low coverage, like the derelict, annoying
---
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm80/Jason_Ryu/MS%20Paint/Jason_Ryu.jpg
Soul Silver FC: 1979 0236 8128
#2SpazH3dPosted 3/26/2013 7:14:53 AM
This is in the patch notes.

- Tweaked enemy and friendly AI to be more aggressive and responsive.
- Modified campaign difficulty to account for improved AI responsiveness.

So you are indeed correct. More difficulty is always good, in my opinion. If it becomes too hard then you're in luck! They have 4 difficulty modes.
---
- My vision is augmented
#3ExyllPosted 4/1/2013 11:54:27 AM
MUCH improved on the AI - Not sure if my rifles got nerfed or the enemies got buffed
But its a huge improvement- I actually like doing the campaign in coop again
#4Arm73Posted 4/1/2013 12:46:12 PM
I recently got the game and I briefly played trough the first mission, but by then the massive patch was already out.
After applying the patch ( and an optional sweetfx mod that makes the game pretty decent looking and closer to the look of the original movie ) I played trough it and I kept on dying on several occasions, so I had to be careful and study enemy patterns and cover point.
It was much more satisfying then breezing trough the game guns blazing as I was led to believe, it was actually pretty darn hard in some circumstances, and I had to switch to recruit on my first play trough !

So yeah, I can't compare it as it was before the patch , but right now, all considered, I don't get why this game is getting so much hate, it's becoming pretty addicting for me .