Comrade Crest & Book of Friendship *Spoilers i guess*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. Comrade Crest & Book of Friendship *Spoilers i guess*
7 years ago#1

So, I got the quest (for lack of a better word) to deliver the book of Friendship to Yu Seron's friend... but I have no idea where the dude is. Is he just chilling somewhere on the overworld map or in a town? I just talked to Phaeroh at the Crag and I have the WHALEship, so I'm kinda just puttering around and going to town to town.

7 years ago#2
He is located at the Port Capua Torim Inn. I just walked in and the scenes started playing.
---
PSN:Impulse23
Xboxlive:Strikingdaniel
7 years ago#3
Hmmm... I recently got the same quest and started to visit all the town in the game (before coming here) and I've also been to Capua Torim's Inn and no scene happened... =( I also stayed the night (just in case it would give me another scene or something) so... When did that scene occur for you?

**Spoilers**

I've just finished the part after the Belius fight and have regained control of my ship and for some reason the scene isn't happening right now =(
7 years ago#4
Go to my blog and look up (Guild Quest Part 1)

---
http://ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia/
7 years ago#5
Good stuff, thanks Kouli!
7 years ago#6
that blog didnt help. i went to carpua torim and nothing happened. since getting the book of friendship and the comrade crest ive put a couple hours on and im headed to mt temza. i stopped by carpua torim and went to the inn and still nothing.
7 years ago#7
~~~~~~~~~SPOILER~~~~~~~~~~~

Norbis didnt appear for me until after I talked to Pheroh.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. Comrade Crest & Book of Friendship *Spoilers i guess*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived