Comrade Crest & Book of Friendship *Spoilers i guess*

#1LunaticChapelPosted 8/30/2008 12:34:53 PM

So, I got the quest (for lack of a better word) to deliver the book of Friendship to Yu Seron's friend... but I have no idea where the dude is. Is he just chilling somewhere on the overworld map or in a town? I just talked to Phaeroh at the Crag and I have the WHALEship, so I'm kinda just puttering around and going to town to town.

#2ImpulseDCPosted 8/31/2008 12:49:25 PM
He is located at the Port Capua Torim Inn. I just walked in and the scenes started playing.
---
PSN:Impulse23
Xboxlive:Strikingdaniel
#3FindmeanamePosted 9/2/2008 6:33:30 PM
Hmmm... I recently got the same quest and started to visit all the town in the game (before coming here) and I've also been to Capua Torim's Inn and no scene happened... =( I also stayed the night (just in case it would give me another scene or something) so... When did that scene occur for you?

**Spoilers**

I've just finished the part after the Belius fight and have regained control of my ship and for some reason the scene isn't happening right now =(
#4KouliPosted 9/2/2008 7:41:28 PM
Go to my blog and look up (Guild Quest Part 1)

---
http://ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia/
#5FindmeanamePosted 9/3/2008 11:10:39 AM
Good stuff, thanks Kouli!
#6dirty_saintPosted 9/4/2008 5:02:30 PM
that blog didnt help. i went to carpua torim and nothing happened. since getting the book of friendship and the comrade crest ive put a couple hours on and im headed to mt temza. i stopped by carpua torim and went to the inn and still nothing.
#7dirty_saintPosted 9/5/2008 6:11:23 AM
~~~~~~~~~SPOILER~~~~~~~~~~~

Norbis didnt appear for me until after I talked to Pheroh.