password to caer bocram

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. password to caer bocram
8 years ago#1
i noticed when i went down the spiral stairs theres the was this door and i need the password i found the 3 clues but nothing changed also all the way at the top i say stone with the blsdtia i tried to shoot it but nothing? and i saw the blade hunters from there i learned the fatal strike went back to harbor city to lnn and small scene happened now i don't where to go so if i need the password to continue is there another clue i'm missing because i went searched caer bocram like for two hours and nothing.
8 years ago#2
Sun.
I am Jack's pissed off dinosaur cyborg.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/TrickedOutHoro/Picture29-1.jpg
8 years ago#3
You shouldn't have told him/her. That puzzle was so easy that anyone who can't figure it out deserves to be shot.
TC please go away, and never post again. FF XIII will not be put onto any console besides the ps3.-Random PS3 fanboy
8 years ago#4
where can i find it the sun cliue?
8 years ago#5
O_o'.............*FACEPENCIL*
TC please go away, and never post again. FF XIII will not be put onto any console besides the ps3.-Random PS3 fanboy
8 years ago#6
Right, sure, I'm stupid for not realizing it was a riddle. If it gave any indication that it was a clue to a word and not a clue as in how they are arranged. It gave no indication as to what the correlation was between the 3 words.
This movie is win:http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bsjd7fVJQy0
Brawl FC: 4983-4631-5078
8 years ago#7
I can see why someone would ask. I intially thought it was actually related to the area at the time.

I think the problem is most people think there's more to it than there actually is. Much like myself.
8 years ago#8
I couldn't find the first clue. Eh.
8 years ago#9
It took me way too much time for this... the Sky clue kept me from thinking further ;x
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein.
GT- Vireyex
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Vesperia
  3. password to caer bocram

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived