Pitch-Black ink

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

7 years ago#1
I'm having some trouble finding this, it says to go to a certain bay but I go there and it's only a type of enemy that drops jet-black ink. I was thinking i may have to go at night but I tried using several tents and flying around and the enemies never changed.

Any help?
7 years ago#2
It's at night. Are you at the end of the game, around the final dungeon? 'Cause I think that's when you can actually "change" the weather/day by sleeping.

---
Talk about long, Vesperia final dungeon.
7 years ago#3
Oh, no.. I'm right before Zaude. I saw it show up in a synthesis of the day for the eye patch so I figured I could get it.
---
Never forget, never forgive.
7 years ago#4
You're gonna have to wait a while for that then, sadly.

---
Talk about long, Vesperia final dungeon.
7 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
7 years ago#6
You can get Pitch Blank Ink in the Island of only sand in the south-most continent. Where Baction and stuff are, the little Island. The big octopuss, Aquacia? Something like that.
7 years ago#7
West of Zaphias, there is a material point. I just got 2 from it.

---
http://ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia/
7 years ago#8
You can get it really early in the game. There's a beach east of the ruins that are east of Aspio.
---
GT: JenovasxWitness PSN: Jenovas_Witness
7 years ago#9
Both OmgItzSora and Duo_Maxwell86 confused it with another item.

---
http://ameblo.jp/koulinovesperia/
7 years ago#10
Yeah, I was thinking jet black ink >_>
---
GT: JenovasxWitness PSN: Jenovas_Witness

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived