Tarqaron Fell Arms (Spoilers)

#1KanonKrossPosted 9/3/2008 7:53:01 PM
Every guide tells me that Susano-O and the Fell arm for Rita are in Tarqaron... in a chest... how vague. Can anyone tell me where? It isn't even listed in the Strategy guide...
---
Haseo: Ovaaaaaaaan! Ovan: You don't have to scream so loud. I'm right here. Haseo: That's my line. SKEIIIIIITH! Ovan: *face palms* GT: KanonKross
#2KanonKross(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2008 8:02:01 PM
Bump because I need a quick answer.
---
Haseo: Ovaaaaaaaan! Ovan: You don't have to scream so loud. I'm right here. Haseo: That's my line. SKEIIIIIITH! Ovan: *face palms* GT: KanonKross
#3SundarkSoldierPosted 9/3/2008 8:15:53 PM
In the second half of Tarqaron they're literally in random chests. It's a pretty simple run through the place, although the ladder room can be a bit confusing at times. Other than that there's not much to it.
---
Now falsify mastery apathy.
It's Sundark. He's weird like that. ~ Jeffolaey
#4KanonKross(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2008 8:21:26 PM
Finally, thanks... I will watch out for them..
---
#5SilentserenityPosted 9/3/2008 8:23:57 PM
seriously there random!? i found them right next to each other in that red colored room you get to from the ladder puzzle. lol
#6KanonKross(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2008 9:23:19 PM
Was there something huge I missed? I am just before the giant set of stairs up to Duke... and there was no ladder puzzle or red room or anything...
---
#7Windrunner9985Posted 9/3/2008 9:25:09 PM
Yeah, they're near the end of the right side of the dungeon, on the same floor, probably 30 steps away from each other in the building part of the ladder puzzle.
#8SundarkSoldierPosted 9/3/2008 9:25:41 PM
Posted by KanonKross | #006
Was there something huge I missed? I am just before the giant set of stairs up to Duke... and there was no ladder puzzle or red room or anything...

When there were two blastia pillars by the elevators just before the stairs, one of those opened up an entire other half of Tarqaron. Head right in that blastia puzzle room.
---
Now falsify mastery apathy.
It's Sundark. He's weird like that. ~ Jeffolaey
#9MSquared06Posted 9/5/2008 10:57:57 AM
The right elevator still says locked. What unlocks it?
---
Now Playing: Tales of Vesperia, GTA IV
Gamertag: MSquared87
#10ShoukanjuuPosted 9/5/2008 11:05:11 AM
After you hit the two blastia, before the stairs, go down past the square rock, and then to the right. Keep looking, there's a passageway that leads outside.
---
You will be eaten first when the Dread Lord Kur'Bii the Devourer of Dreamland, the Thrice-Slain, awakens from his eldritch slumber.