Deliver Book of Friendship (Finding Norbis)

#1PwnmenshipPosted 9/9/2008 3:16:04 AM
Does anyone know how to go about this the exact way? As well as where the other guild quests are located. Only other thread I saw related to this says "go to torrim inn" but I was under the impression that this guy can be in any town on the two continents so how do you go abotu tracking him exactly?
#2berkalettiPosted 9/9/2008 6:46:38 AM
bump i need to know this as well
---
XBL Gamertag: Berkaletti937
#3DarkslaynePosted 9/9/2008 6:50:48 AM
The first time you start the quest you need to visit Montaic and you will see the Union guy down by the lake.

He offers you a job and Yu is located near the eastern exit.
#4tRippin69Posted 9/9/2008 6:52:50 AM
so the guy that is looking for the book is in the same town?
---
"My name is Ahmed...but you can call me Timmy" Timmy, Giants: Citizen Kabuto
#5fatdaddy100Posted 9/9/2008 8:11:06 AM
I just did this sidequest so I'll try and help. I went back to Mantiac after like I was supposed to be heading to Nordipalica (when the Knights had blocked off paths through the mountains) and got a scene saying the Brave Vesperia should look for jobs from the Union. I then went to the back on the town, by the lake and talked to a guy there. He gave the name of a man, Yu, who had a job. Yu is also in Mantiac, by the East exit. I talked to him and got the book and was told to deliever it to Noblis.

Later I just happened to go to Torim Harbor and went in the inn. Noblis was there and recognized me. Hope that helps. ><
#6Pwnmenship(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2008 1:49:27 PM
Well the problem is he isn't in Torrim, I don't think this is missable though but I think the guy might be in a random list of locations and wanted to know if anyone knew. I'm at the point where I've met 4 spirits. I'll just check back periodically.