The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Any other similar co-op games like this?

#1kazooie48Posted 1/13/2012 12:34:36 AM
Like is there any other RPG's like this one where I can play with 4 players during battle? Me and my buds loved Tales of the Abyss and this game for this feature and I'd love to find more for us to play.
---
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj177/AzureJet/Artonelico-Aurica.jpg ~ Aurica
Not changing this sig until Wade Barrett wins a World Title ~ 12/1/11
#2peter_888Posted 1/13/2012 1:58:24 AM
there's eternal sonata with 3 player co-op. Though I'm not sure about any other games.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Peter47890
#3Elec Man EXEPosted 1/13/2012 9:10:15 AM
I can't think of any off the top of my head. Even games that use a similar combat system like Star Ocean are single-player (I actually bought Star Ocean 3 strictly because I was looking for co-op and then found out you could only do a vs mode for the co-op, that sucked >.>). Tales is pretty unique in that regard.

You could look more into games that are strictly action RPGs. Stuff like Marvel Ultimate Alliance. But those are only somewhat similar to Tales.
---
Master of Electricity
#4Goldragon7Posted 1/13/2012 11:53:36 AM
Ones that come to my mind:
- Eternal Sonata (I also recommend it, a great game)

Also:
Any of the other "Tales of..." games, I think all of them are co-op, but not 100% sure since I haven't' played them all yet.

But I know there is co-op in:
- Tales of Symphonia (GameCube)
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Wii)

Hope that helps!
---
"I'd rather have nothing to believe in at all, than be chained down by some silly belief." - An Ice Gemron (DC2)
#5ZeroX25Posted 1/13/2012 2:02:24 PM
Well, Tales of Graces f is coming out in March for the PS3 and has multiplayer. Besides the ones listed above and the Japanese exclusive Tales of games, I don't know any other RPG titles with multiplayer.

Also just to note, Tales of Legendia doesn't have multiplayer, unfortunately. =/
---
Boredom is awesome.
I got owned by A Stupid Crayon.
#6Ruebyy AndonadaPosted 1/16/2012 3:02:40 AM
Final Fantasy 9~
---
"I wish the game had Jet pack Ninja Dinosaurs."
-ShinjitsuQQ SS FC 1033 3886 3985 Black- 1034-4054-8906
#7suchiuomizuPosted 1/16/2012 10:07:44 AM
Goldragon7 posted...
Ones that come to my mind:
- Eternal Sonata (I also recommend it, a great game)

Also:
Any of the other "Tales of..." games, I think all of them are co-op, but not 100% sure since I haven't' played them all yet.

But I know there is co-op in:
- Tales of Symphonia (GameCube)
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Wii)

Hope that helps!

There are exceptions to the Tales series, mostly handheld games, also the original SNES version of Phantasia, and finally Tales of Legendia.
#8ShmittlesThePoePosted 1/17/2012 11:23:25 AM
also, Tales of Graces F is coming out in March (PS3)
---
That is merely logic. People are not moved by logic. ~Mithos