Chinese FEZ pattern IRL

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fez
  3. Chinese FEZ pattern IRL

User Info: TheBellCup

3 years ago#1
I visited Portland's Lan Su Chinese Garden. I found this pattern in the garden:

I asked if there was a name for it, but the guide did not seem to know. I started searching for other images through google, but I did not really find any.

Has anyone else seen or thought about something like this?

User Info: CyanFall

3 years ago#2
Tesselated (aka, tiled) geometric shapes are a fairly common design pattern for wooden window screens and dividers. I've seen them in lots of antique shops and restaurants.

Google Image search:
  1. Boards
  2. Fez
  3. Chinese FEZ pattern IRL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived