So I actually played this game.

#1AuroraUltimaPosted 1/1/2014 5:31:01 PM
I found it in the bin at Rite Aid.
I must say, it's really not bad, but of course It helps that I watched the show with my daughter, so I know the characters.

She plays it more than I do though, but she asks for help when she needs it...
This game has brought us closer together... For a few days anyways.

Oh, and I'm being quite serious here.
---
Fangirls are gamers too...
Only we're pretty...
#2EnderWiggin4760Posted 1/1/2014 5:34:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3ORANGE666Posted 1/1/2014 6:53:30 PM
I never played the game, but I looked up a playthrough on youtube and it looks terrible. Every thing about it is bad. The dialogue is nothing like the show, and it just doesn't feel right not voiced. The gameplay itself is horrible as well. Though its too be expected, not sure how anyone could make good gameplay off a comedy/school drama show like Cory in the House.
#4Cookie_PartyPosted 1/1/2014 8:46:36 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
I never played the game, but I looked up a playthrough on youtube and it looks terrible. Every thing about it is bad. The dialogue is nothing like the show, and it just doesn't feel right not voiced. The gameplay itself is horrible as well. Though its too be expected, not sure how anyone could make good gameplay off a comedy/school drama show like Cory in the House.

You just have to play it to understand it.

It's a good game.
#5phoenix_squallPosted 1/1/2014 9:36:45 PM
#6Lvl100ImpressPosted 1/1/2014 10:57:34 PM
You liked it that much? How about a 3DS sequel?
#7talesfan215Posted 1/1/2014 11:07:58 PM
How many people have lost their account because of Cory in the House? XD I used to watch the show, not sure if I'll play this or not.
---
Currently playing Tales of the Abyss, Rayman Legends, Ys Memories of Celceta.
#8That_Damn_KidPosted 1/1/2014 11:40:46 PM
#9phoenix_squallPosted 1/2/2014 12:33:54 AM
talesfan215 posted...
How many people have lost their account because of Cory in the House? XD I used to watch the show, not sure if I'll play this or not.

I will eventually ;____;. DARN YOU CORY.
---
"Pipebomb"
#10TheCyborgNinjaPosted 1/2/2014 1:08:21 AM
Some portable licensed games are great. Shrek 2 for GBA was an awesome Lost Vikings clone with Shrek, Donkey, and Puss in boots.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo