What's This Game Like?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Cory in the House
  3. What's This Game Like?
1 year ago#1
I mean this in full honesty. Haven't read any of the reviews because they are very obvious troll post singing the game's praise, but I looked at the game images and have no idea what this game is. Adventure style game, a platformer, RPG, or what? I just don't understand what kind of game you could make from the subject material.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArrestedGaming
GT: KingVVolf FC: 2079-5854-1729
1 year ago#2
I have heard that it is like a platformer with MGS stealth. Not sure if the people saying this were reliable though.
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
http://i.imgur.com/R9wiC6E.jpg
1 year ago#3
CaptainRandom1 posted...
I have heard that it is like a platformer with MGS stealth. Not sure if the people saying this were reliable though.

That is a good description.
(message deleted)
1 year ago#5
its basically like a super over-the-top corny lame MGS. It almost has point&click game like elements because you interact with objects on the touchscreen. Throwing pies and stunning guards is fun for at least 5 minutes.
I would not call it a platformer.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
(message deleted)
1 year ago#7
It's an eroge first person shooter with light JRPG elements.
---
There are two types of people in this world: grump, and not so grump.
1 year ago#8
^ Don't forget also a touch of Home Alone 1 on Game Boy, in case anyone has ever played that game. Doubt many have, other than a handful of people.
---
What are you reading here for? There's nothing to see here. It's over, continue reading elsewhere. Go...
(edited 0 seconds ago)
1 year ago#9
Its in the house, dawg.
---
Give up the funk, you punk!
You WILL dance, sucka!!
1 year ago#10
True, but Cory still has to get out of the house every so often....
---
What are you reading here for? There's nothing to see here. It's over, continue reading elsewhere. Go...
  1. Boards
  2. Cory in the House
  3. What's This Game Like?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived