Is Raven playable?

#1yoshirulezzzPosted 1/10/2014 12:05:35 AM(edited)
I would really like to kick some ass with her, she would be my main, If not I hope she is added as DLC someday
---
Best VAs EVER: Laura Bailey,Travis Willingham,Troy Baker,Liam O'brien,Ali Hills,JYB,Vic Mignogna,Todd Haberkorn,& Kyle Hebert!!
#2davidledsmaPosted 1/10/2014 3:06:48 PM
The game is five years old, I don't think it's getting DLC anytime soon. Also, it's a Disney game so only the people in the title's name will be playable, 90% chance of it.
---
Shedinja uses Shadow Ball. Pikachu be dead.
#3GreatJallopiPosted 1/11/2014 8:33:23 AM
davidledsma posted...
The game is five years old, I don't think it's getting DLC anytime soon. Also, it's a Disney game so only the people in the title's name will be playable, 90% chance of it.
Hey, Captain Humorless, can you shut up? Like, honestly, why are you SO offended by the funniest thing to ever happen to GameFAQs that you have to go topic to topic and act like GameFAQs is a place to offer worthwhile discussion.
---
And all you see is where else you could be when you're at home. And out on the streets are so many possibilities to not be alone.
#4davidledsmaPosted 1/13/2014 11:01:48 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
davidledsma posted...
Hey, Captain Humorless, can you shut up? Like, honestly, why are you SO offended by the funniest thing to ever happen to GameFAQs that you have to go topic to topic and act like GameFAQs is a place to offer worthwhile discussion.

Offended REALLY isn't the word you're looking for. Annoyed, agitated, bothered, enraged and irked would fit much better.
And honestly, the humor died a long time ago, trolls and Reddit users really aren't going to convince me that you can consider it funny.
---
Shedinja uses Shadow Ball. Pikachu be dead.
#5lolamericansPosted 1/14/2014 12:35:26 AM
davidledsma posted...
The game is five years old, I don't think it's getting DLC anytime soon..

so when are we gonna get it? when its 10 years old?
#6mascot1063Posted 1/25/2014 12:01:45 PM
davidledsma posted...
GreatJallopi posted...
davidledsma posted...

Offended REALLY isn't the word you're looking for. Annoyed, agitated, bothered, enraged and irked would fit much better.
And honestly, the humor died a long time ago, trolls and Reddit users really aren't going to convince me that you can consider it funny.

Let me guess, you come to this random board to come tell people they aren't funny when you can easily avoid it, but then again, how else are you gonna complain that you're annoyed?
---
FC X 3823 9061 3133 / Munna, Espur, Gotherita
#7Lexmark1989Posted 1/25/2014 5:34:13 PM
davidledsma posted...
GreatJallopi posted...
davidledsma posted...

So why exactly did you need to come to this board to say that? If its not funny then you don't have to partake in the joke or waste your time coming here. The humor for you died a long time ago but for some its still there.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#8davidledsmaPosted 1/27/2014 4:27:49 PM
Lexmark1989 posted...
davidledsma posted...
GreatJallopi posted...
davidledsma posted...

So why exactly did you need to come to this board to say that? If its not funny then you don't have to partake in the joke or waste your time coming here. The humor for you died a long time ago but for some its still there.

If I see an awful game somehow get to the top list I think "how exactly did that happen?" And it seems like a bigger waste to bump a dead topic. And the only people in the joke are all from Reddit, so that's not exactly the most convincing.
---
(\/) (;,;) (\/)
#9davidledsmaPosted 1/27/2014 4:30:28 PM
mascot1063 posted...
davidledsma posted...
GreatJallopi posted...
davidledsma posted...

Let me guess, you come to this random board to come tell people they aren't funny when you can easily avoid it, but then again, how else are you gonna complain that you're annoyed?

That makes little sense when you attempt to word it as an insult. I see this bad game make it to the top from a Reddit joke and I assumed maybe it wasn't TOO bad, but when there are bad reviews and trying to hard to look like a fan topics, I think there can be good reason to do so.
---
(\/) (;,;) (\/)
#10mascot1063Posted 1/28/2014 7:11:12 PM
davidledsma posted...
mascot1063 posted...
davidledsma posted...
GreatJallopi posted...
davidledsma posted...

That makes little sense when you attempt to word it as an insult. I see this bad game make it to the top from a Reddit joke and I assumed maybe it wasn't TOO bad, but when there are bad reviews and trying to hard to look like a fan topics, I think there can be good reason to do so.

an insult? not at all. just a simple observation.
---
FC X 3823 9061 3133 / Munna, Espur, Gotherita