Is Raven playable?

#11EvilSakuraiPosted 2/4/2014 3:12:10 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
davidledsma posted...
The game is five years old, I don't think it's getting DLC anytime soon. Also, it's a Disney game so only the people in the title's name will be playable, 90% chance of it.
Hey, Captain Humorless, can you shut up? Like, honestly, why are you SO offended by the funniest thing to ever happen to GameFAQs that you have to go topic to topic and act like GameFAQs is a place to offer worthwhile discussion.

Funniest thing that's happened to GameFAQs?
Not even close.

You likely weren't here for Martha Stewart, The BROTRRhood, or the Shaq-Fu Alliance. All of those were better than this. This one rates slightly higher than Black College Football Experience: The Doug Williams Edition. Maybe around where Stalin Vs. Martians was.
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play SF4, HDR, Injustice, VF5FS, DOA5U, TTT2, SCV, and KOFXIII
Mains in About Me section. PM me if you want to play a game.
#12Cubefreak101Posted 2/4/2014 8:08:42 PM(edited)
Only oldfriends may post in this thread.

Oh, just to clarify. This post is in response to those "Arrgh, I'm a grizzled Gfaqs veteran, I know what I'm talking about" folks (well, there are like two in the thread). Don't pretend like you know whether current Gamefaqs is good. I've been here for a long time. Believe me, it's not good. Not awful, but certainly not good. CITH is doing wonders for our cultural Zeitgeist, however. We should respect the game and the community and not be bustas about it.
---
"It's happening." - Ron Paul
#13Mariofan15Posted 2/17/2014 1:20:52 AM
davidledsma posted...
GreatJallopi posted...
davidledsma posted...
The game is five years old, I don't think it's getting DLC anytime soon. Also, it's a Disney game so only the people in the title's name will be playable, 90% chance of it.
Hey, Captain Humorless, can you shut up? Like, honestly, why are you SO offended by the funniest thing to ever happen to GameFAQs that you have to go topic to topic and act like GameFAQs is a place to offer worthwhile discussion.

Offended REALLY isn't the word you're looking for. Annoyed, agitated, bothered, enraged and irked would fit much better.
And honestly, the humor died a long time ago, trolls and Reddit users really aren't going to convince me that you can consider it funny.

Then get the hell lost,sir humorless. There was no need for you to even post in this topic or board.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:1121-2453-7393
National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
#14TooTooP2Posted 2/28/2014 2:59:39 PM
davidledsma posted...

Every party always has "this guy" at it.
---
3DS FC: 0817-4244-7439
WII U & PSN: happydudey
#15davidledsmaPosted 3/7/2014 7:17:29 PM
TooTooP2 posted...
davidledsma posted...

Three months late, coming by to check on my topic. And this board is kind of dying, so I don't think that you can still call it a party. And the phrase is "that guy", not "this". Not even the trolls can get a meme right.
---
Cinccino is amazing. 5LJW-WWWW-WWW5-DU9E
B39W-WWWW-WWW5-ESTD
#16GreatJallopiPosted 3/22/2014 8:23:32 AM(edited)
davidledsma posted...
TooTooP2 posted...
davidledsma posted...

Three months late, coming by to check on my topic. And this board is kind of dying, so I don't think that you can still call it a party. And the phrase is "that guy", not "this". Not even the trolls can get a meme right.

Point was, you're a square.
---
And all you see is where else you could be when you're at home. And out on the streets are so many possibilities to not be alone.
#17TooTooP2Posted 4/17/2014 9:54:08 PM
GreatJallopi posted...
davidledsma posted...
TooTooP2 posted...
davidledsma posted...

Point was, you're a square.

This. Pretty obvious what I was saying.
---
3DS FC: 0817-4244-7439
WII U & PSN: happydudey
#18PerseusRadPosted 5/1/2014 12:16:20 AM
I prefer playing as Victor tbh
---
http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg
#19_User___Name_Posted 5/4/2014 9:29:31 PM
Why does this board active? Just curious.
#20DumpsterMcNuggetsPosted 5/11/2014 11:33:39 AM
TooTooP2 posted...
davidledsma posted...

*moves to kick that person out*davidledsma posted...
TooTooP2 posted...
davidledsma posted...

*brings some beer and liqueur to the party, only for Cory to refuse drinking what I bring. what the f?*

And I bet that DLC is probably floating around somewhere, for this game. A lot of DS games have their DLC content now deactivated and servers down, such as N+. Sad to see this board died so much, since early 2014.
---
R.I.P., Throwback Mode. June 3rd, 2013 to April 23rd, 2014.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/588740-super-mario-world-2-yoshis-island/66891294 (my YI thread)