Fatal error at the wooden bridge

#1pratbubblaPosted 2/24/2009 8:44:48 AM
are stuck at the wooden bridge right after the boatcrach. the only way forward i is up on the hill and then across a bridge that always falls appart at the same place. the screen goes blue for a second and i fall. it seems like aplace where the "dad", "swd" kind of combinations should be pushed but they never appear. i have version 1.0 of the game. is it a bug/error or does anyone have a solution?
#2pratbubbla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2009 11:58:23 AM

i know it's a new game and it's out so has someone got the same problem? or how do you pass the bridge?

#3pratbubbla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2009 9:45:45 PM

iäve updated my graphics card driver (nvidia) reinstalled the game and played it on another difficulty. still the same problem. am i not supposed to cross the bridge? i can't believe no one has the same problem.

#4pratbubbla(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2009 9:54:49 PM

i watched a playthrought of the lever at youtube and the buttonsequence came uypp in the video so that is what my game is missing. what could be wrong? do i need a patch? is there a patcg yet? '

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLSvEtKIVbk&playnext_from=PL&feature=PlayList&p=501E90897007D995&index=6