Boring newbie question

#1NitephallPosted 6/30/2012 4:07:44 PM
I don't want to spend hours pouring through the faqs, especially since the search function won't work with my Iphone. I just want to know how to play with the alternate costumes in the main game. So far I can only select them in Leech Hunter. My guess is I have to complete the game on Normal? I've already tried continuing and restarting from a clear save, but that didn't work.
#2KalamordPosted 7/1/2012 10:13:56 AM
Yes. I think the alternate costumes are only available on Normal and Hard difficulties.
---
PSN: Kalamord
"HEY, YOU! STOP! RUN JILL, HE'S INSANE!" -Barry Burton, RESIDENT EVIL
#3Nitephall(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2012 11:45:04 AM
That's a bummer, because I tried playing the game on Normal and had to restart on Easy. Maybe I'll give it another shot. Thanks!
#4Nitephall(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2012 12:50:55 PM
One of the faqs implies that the Leech Hunter game must be completed before the alternate costumes can be used in the main game. It doesn't state it directly. I've often wondered if the writers of these faqs ever become aware just how unclear their faqs are.
#5Nitephall(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2012 6:58:00 PM
Criminy, I've been searching the faqs on this site and none of them talk about the alternate costumes, only the Leech Hunter game. That's pretty pathetic.