Nude patch?

#1mopieePosted 2/11/2009 7:11:24 AM
Where can I find one?

Or is someone developing one?

I played this game for like 30 minutes...
But It's going to be great before playing it. But now that I played it it's horrible >_>

I'm only going to finish it if I'm able to play nude. Maybe it will destract me from the repetetive gameplay.

DMC over this any time
---
XBOX Live ID: DFA Dimi V
#2brotrrwinnerPosted 2/11/2009 9:10:48 AM
lol
---
September 21st, 2008
Never forget
#3DejanjiPosted 2/12/2009 8:39:22 AM
Would have to be a patch to turn it into a hentai game to save this one..

Nude alone will not do it, hah..

---
I don't give a damn if you don't like me, because I don't like you, because you're not like me.
#4TaelithPosted 2/12/2009 12:51:03 PM
I think that's why they made her show her entire butt already just about, thinking it would somehow save the game :D

I don't think it's horrible but it could have been much better. I was thinking how stupid it was for her to have a nearly bare ass, and how annoying it would be to sit down or do anything running around these ruins and stuff with a bare butt.

I guess they figure that will draw in some extra sales from people who see screenshots of it and stuff.
#5Mashou_kishinPosted 2/12/2009 4:29:31 PM
You guys have time to look at her butts? Man, yeah I do notice her costume, but I'm too busy to kick mobs' butt. Maybe I should pick easy or normal mode from the start.
#6ccc_videomaniacPosted 2/13/2009 9:32:52 AM
save the game? i think it is fun as it is. when i first played the russian version, i loved it. oniblade felt somewhat better than x-blades, idk why. after so much time i come to play x-blades and it feels different, but the game is good enough.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKcBYNdPMzU <--- Sonata Arctica Funny Vid
Brawl FC: 1376-0516-0865 VMAN
#7mopiee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2009 3:21:24 PM
I take back what i said I did enjoy the chalenge of the bosses in this game. So yea I enjoyed it.

And about the nude mods and other clothing mods. I got alot of them if you want me to post me tell me where I should upload them ; )
---
#8TaelithPosted 2/13/2009 5:17:11 PM
Oh come on, you never noticed that her butt is nearly bare? I don't care what difficulty you set it on, it's right there in your face, you notice it as soon as the game is started, if you didn't notice it before that from screenshots or something else. *rolls eyes at you pretending you never noticed*
#9mopiee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2009 6:21:51 PM
^WTF is hapening to you?

Are you on drugs? Zre you tripping out?
---
#10BlazinricanPosted 2/14/2009 12:13:24 AM

And about the nude mods and other clothing mods. I got alot of them if you want me to post me tell me where I should upload them ; )

Are you talking about the ones from Game-Vixen or totally different ones? The Azure costume mod at G-V looked pretty sweet, almost as good as the nude mods. Do you know anything about the official nude patch too? Supposedly there was an official one by the developer when Oniblade was released.