What name did you use for 'Sabrina'?

#1RatlehPosted 6/7/2009 9:08:53 PM
I'm using my own name, 'Kate', but I'm planning to use a joke name for Vince, who I'm not too keen on. :D
#2LordAndrewPosted 6/9/2009 7:44:07 AM
I used the default name "Sabrina". I don't think "Andrew" would have worked too well. :D
---
Now playing: Persona 4, Retro Game Challenge
#3CrystalxstarPosted 7/8/2009 8:20:08 PM
Lol! Haha Andrew...

I used Wishie... But that's what I use for all the games I play... XD

Something funny for Vince...? Maybe a guy's name or something... :O
---
[Animal Crossing] - Wishie || Town: Lemony
FC: 2922 2563 9768
#47thGamesterPosted 7/20/2009 11:18:20 AM
Since the setting is Japan, I chose Saya.
#5ninja_girl232Posted 7/20/2009 11:51:36 PM
Tohru. Like from Fruits Basket.
---
92% of Teens listen to rap music. If you're part of the the other 8% who still listen to awesome music, add this to your signature
Ace Attorney -The Wright way