Just Got this game!!

#1ShimetsuPosted 8/1/2011 12:53:57 PM
Just got this game 2 days ago (JPN). Should have got it a while ago, but better late then never.

PSN: Shimetsu

Twitter @Shimetsu (I sometimes post when I'm going on line with the game)
#2Billgo_UmeharaPosted 8/2/2011 4:37:16 AM
just got it too add me if anyone wants to play be sure to send a message in the field so I know who you are Psycho_Abortion
#3Shimetsu(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2011 7:47:28 PM
Feel free to add me PSN: Shimetsu . These Japanese players are no joke lol. Got reemed on akagi in my Evo IV by a 86.... ridiculous.
#4model3Posted 8/4/2011 12:31:45 PM
add me, i'm game!!
---
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN! L.A.Machineguns Wii! RazingStorm+DeadstormPirates PS3Move!
#5TombantePosted 8/6/2011 11:05:38 PM
I plan on buying the j-version of this game tomorrow, I got a couple questions guys never imported a game before, big fan of the anime.

Can I play it online on my US PSN account? I have a japanese one also.
How's it run with a wheel? I got a Driving Force GT
Is it hard going through if I don't know japanese?

Feel free to add me, PSN's Epheles. I'd like to race online, I'm probably going to suck though so the more noobier you are the better
---
www.chadwarden.com
www.chadwarden.com
#6dsmdave25Posted 8/11/2011 10:17:15 AM
great to see more players on!
I got this game about a month and a half ago! wish I had gotten it sooner. I spent way too much money on ver.2 at the arcades :P but I'm glad to finally have it on console.
Still have a lot of tuning to do!

There's an active board here http://idforums.net/ where i've met quite a few people to play online with.
As for the poster above, yes you can use any account it's region free, just make sure you get the japanese version with online play.

It runs great with a wheel too, I have a Driving Force GT and it brings me back to the arcade feeling:) only thing that is a bummer is the "PS logo" button doesn't work to bring up the XMB, so you have to turn on a controller if you want to quit the game.
You can use a controller, I tried it a few times but the analog stick is very sensitive so you will be sliding everywhere, and fighting to keep the car straight. I find it not too fun so I bought a wheel just for this game, It is a lot better in my opinion.

As for going through the menu's it's not bad at all, there's actually a translation guide on
http://idforums.net/ and a english manual for download.
If that's still not enough I can help you with the menu's as well.

PSN ID - DSMDave_25
feel free to add me and hopefully we can get a big room going with some fun races :)
#7model3Posted 8/11/2011 12:29:02 PM
cool, sounds great! once i get organized, i'll jump online with this awesome sega arcade race game!! PS3 with its open ability to play import games= total win!! PS3 with open ability to buy your own HDD, also sweet!!
---
XBL & PSN: AM2Model3
AfterburnerClimax XBLA/PSN! L.A.Machineguns Wii! RazingStorm+DeadstormPirates PS3Move!