stuck in a room with a safe in the pink pearl (possible spoilers)

#1MechsicanPosted 2/10/2010 12:37:02 PM
after going up one flight of stairs after daniel and fighting a group of spider splicers i found my way to a room with the classic coin-op stripper windows. i opened one up and shocked the door to get in to the room with a safe. after hacking it the door closes and i see a guy to kill so i do. after 10 minutes of doing everything possible i can't seem to get out.

I have a save right before i hacked it so im in no big trouble. i would just like to know if its possible to get the contents or if my game is just glitched.

---
Gamertag-Mechsican
(P.S. Xboxen is totally the plural of Xbox. You know; if ox is oxen, then Xbox is Xboxen) AwkwardHaze
#2DwzLITHUANIAPosted 2/10/2010 12:38:36 PM
It's glitched it seems, I saw one other topic like this today but I personally never got stuck there. Just reload
#3msudude211Posted 2/10/2010 12:39:46 PM
Yah, I had the same problem. Had to reload a save I made 30 minutes earlier. :(
#4Mechsican(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2010 12:41:22 PM
alright thank you both. I'm glad I have a habit of saving before each and every safe as to avoid super failure. I think I'm going to try using a hack dart from the other room to see if something changes.
---
Gamertag-Mechsican
(P.S. Xboxen is totally the plural of Xbox. You know; if ox is oxen, then Xbox is Xboxen) AwkwardHaze
#5Mechsican(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2010 12:44:08 PM
well it seems you have to let the guy live so he can run around and open it to attack you.

I guess i didn't give the guy a chance before pinning his corpse to a wall via spear to the face. :D
---
Gamertag-Mechsican
#6m3jpnvPosted 2/10/2010 12:47:19 PM
I had this same problem too... What I did, was Telekinesised the chair in the observation room into the room I was in. Then I jumped on it and knelt through a window. I'm sure this wasn't the intended solution, but it worked for me.
#7Orphen446Posted 2/13/2010 2:56:46 PM
m3jpnv

You sir are Boss
More topics from this board...
save issuesNormnStansfield212/19 6:33AM