stuck in a room with a safe in the pink pearl (possible spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock 2
  3. stuck in a room with a safe in the pink pearl (possible spoilers)

User Info: Mechsican

Mechsican
6 years ago#1
after going up one flight of stairs after daniel and fighting a group of spider splicers i found my way to a room with the classic coin-op stripper windows. i opened one up and shocked the door to get in to the room with a safe. after hacking it the door closes and i see a guy to kill so i do. after 10 minutes of doing everything possible i can't seem to get out.

I have a save right before i hacked it so im in no big trouble. i would just like to know if its possible to get the contents or if my game is just glitched.
Gamertag-Mechsican
(P.S. Xboxen is totally the plural of Xbox. You know; if ox is oxen, then Xbox is Xboxen) AwkwardHaze

User Info: DwzLITHUANIA

DwzLITHUANIA
6 years ago#2
It's glitched it seems, I saw one other topic like this today but I personally never got stuck there. Just reload

User Info: msudude211

msudude211
6 years ago#3
Yah, I had the same problem. Had to reload a save I made 30 minutes earlier. :(

Mechsican
6 years ago#4
alright thank you both. I'm glad I have a habit of saving before each and every safe as to avoid super failure. I think I'm going to try using a hack dart from the other room to see if something changes.
Gamertag-Mechsican
(P.S. Xboxen is totally the plural of Xbox. You know; if ox is oxen, then Xbox is Xboxen) AwkwardHaze

Mechsican
6 years ago#5
well it seems you have to let the guy live so he can run around and open it to attack you.

I guess i didn't give the guy a chance before pinning his corpse to a wall via spear to the face. :D
Gamertag-Mechsican

User Info: m3jpnv

m3jpnv
6 years ago#6
I had this same problem too... What I did, was Telekinesised the chair in the observation room into the room I was in. Then I jumped on it and knelt through a window. I'm sure this wasn't the intended solution, but it worked for me.

User Info: Orphen446

Orphen446
6 years ago#7
m3jpnv

You sir are Boss
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock 2
  3. stuck in a room with a safe in the pink pearl (possible spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived