This game should be renamed...

#1HMXTaylor_LeePosted 4/7/2013 10:39:56 AM
CrossbowShock 2.

The only moveset I see used in the game.

I don't even remember what some of the other plasmids look like.
#2randomsentinelPosted 4/7/2013 11:39:00 AM
when i played it was this and the grenade launcher i heard the complaints about. do people not use the GL anymore? D:
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTripleTriadGamers
Gaming related YT channel! Rathalos for MVC3!
#3EnigmaDragonPosted 4/7/2013 12:54:11 PM
This game doesn't have a crossbow gun but a harpoon gun. I prefer the machine gun and shotgun myself.
---
XBL GT: Enigma Dragon 0
#4HMXTaylor_Lee(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 6:44:09 AM
randomsentinel posted...
when i played it was this and the grenade launcher i heard the complaints about. do people not use the GL anymore? D:

The grenade launcher is far too inconsistent to be problematic (I mean, it IS problematic, but eh...)

The crossbow/bolt has no real counter. Aero Dash is so laggy, that I will lunge forward, but rubber-band back to where I was and get killed.

I am grateful I have finished the MP. Why some people, max rank and prestige continue to play when they only use that is beyond me.
#5sicNMEPosted 4/9/2013 3:39:03 AM
Insect swarm is a good counter, but aero dash works just fine for me.
---
Grammar. The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.
#6BogardBrigadePosted 4/9/2013 9:53:29 AM
Because they want to feel good at something even if its bad
---
Gamertag: Flymonkey102
PSN ID: Flymonkey102
#7IntimidatesPosted 4/26/2013 4:59:51 PM
Completely agree. The multiplayer in this game takes absolutely no skill. Just rank up to 30, unlock Crossbow, get cheap kills on people for the one second they can't move. Must really make them feel good to smash on Ranks 2s and 4s over and over again in public lobbies who can do nothing to counter it. Terrible multiplayer, no wonder it never had any tournaments. Left 4 Dead 2, now THAT is a game that actually takes months and months of playing, practice, teamwork, and skill to actually be a great player. This game, you can be a beast in less than a week if you rank up fast enough boosting turrets and just spam crossbow shock at people.
#8randomsentinelPosted 4/29/2013 7:13:52 AM
Completely agree. The multiplayer in this game takes absolutely no skill. Just rank up to 30, unlock Crossbow, get cheap kills on people for the one second they can't move. Must really make them feel good to smash on Ranks 2s and 4s over and over again in public lobbies who can do nothing to counter it. Terrible multiplayer, no wonder it never had any tournaments. Left 4 Dead 2, now THAT is a game that actually takes months and months of playing, practice, teamwork, and skill to actually be a great player. This game, you can be a beast in less than a week if you rank up fast enough boosting turrets and just spam crossbow shock at people.

i feel like i'm in 2010 again haha. i'm not making fun of you or anything so don't worry about that, but i remember reading these posts all the time when the game came out. it's refreshing and makes me feel younger again.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTripleTriadGamers
Gaming related YT channel! Rathalos for MVC3!
More topics from this board...
save issuesNormnStansfield212/19 6:33AM