This Saturday: Get your DLC Achievements

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock 2
  3. This Saturday: Get your DLC Achievements

User Info: Reaqer

Reaqer
3 years ago#1
Alright guys, I will be hosting a game night this Saturday (April 20) at 8 pm EST, 7 Central. The only requirement I have is that you have the Metro Map Pack. We will be going for those 2 achievements "Aqua Incognita" and "Territorial", as well as playing to have fun.

I already have a few other friends up for this, so if you are too then add me and be on at that time. It would be helpful but not necessary if you have a mic, just make sure you can HEAR me. I expect the gamenight to go on for a few hours since people will come and go, but PLEASE try to be on at 8est/7cent if possible.

If you are signing up, post in this thread and add me (GT: Reaqer). Any questions or problems feel free to ask. I am spreading the news about this game night on other forums, so hopefully we can get enough people.
"War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other." - Nikko Belic

User Info: SilentlyForgot

SilentlyForgot
3 years ago#2
I'll definitely be there, and I've got a mic. My GT is SilentlyForgot, and I've just sent you a friend request (I did it over xbox.com so if for some reason it doesn't work, let me know).

User Info: brainfreeze10

brainfreeze10
3 years ago#3
I do not have a mic, but I will definitely be there if possible; I NEED these achievements. My name is SquashyHook558, I just sent you a friend request but it says your list is full :P

If you could send me an invite or something around the time it's starting, that'd be great. Thanks for organizing this.
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8728-7299

User Info: Reaqer

Reaqer
3 years ago#4
Well the 15 people that signed up got their achievements. Thanks to everyone for attending! The end.
"War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other." - Nikko Belic
  1. Boards
  2. BioShock 2
  3. This Saturday: Get your DLC Achievements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I missed the Gatling GunAustin249229/25 6:43AM