This Saturday: Get your DLC Achievements

#1ReaqerPosted 4/15/2013 9:46:04 PM
Alright guys, I will be hosting a game night this Saturday (April 20) at 8 pm EST, 7 Central. The only requirement I have is that you have the Metro Map Pack. We will be going for those 2 achievements "Aqua Incognita" and "Territorial", as well as playing to have fun.

I already have a few other friends up for this, so if you are too then add me and be on at that time. It would be helpful but not necessary if you have a mic, just make sure you can HEAR me. I expect the gamenight to go on for a few hours since people will come and go, but PLEASE try to be on at 8est/7cent if possible.

If you are signing up, post in this thread and add me (GT: Reaqer). Any questions or problems feel free to ask. I am spreading the news about this game night on other forums, so hopefully we can get enough people.
---
"War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other." - Nikko Belic
#2SilentlyForgotPosted 4/20/2013 7:45:18 AM
I'll definitely be there, and I've got a mic. My GT is SilentlyForgot, and I've just sent you a friend request (I did it over xbox.com so if for some reason it doesn't work, let me know).
#3brainfreeze10Posted 4/20/2013 10:28:32 AM
I do not have a mic, but I will definitely be there if possible; I NEED these achievements. My name is SquashyHook558, I just sent you a friend request but it says your list is full :P

If you could send me an invite or something around the time it's starting, that'd be great. Thanks for organizing this.
---
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8728-7299
#4Reaqer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2013 10:19:23 PM
Well the 15 people that signed up got their achievements. Thanks to everyone for attending! The end.
---
"War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other." - Nikko Belic