This game is the Devil May Cry 2 of the series.

#1Mattsy94Posted 4/17/2013 10:44:00 AM
BioShock 1 was amazing, this is mediocre at best, and Infinite is a lot better. I think I'm just gonna forget this game ever existed.
#2este914Posted 4/17/2013 10:47:52 AM
I..... Don't even know what to say to that.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#3VandorLeePosted 4/17/2013 11:58:01 AM
Im so angry that hes clearly trolling this board/game!

MA JIMMEHS AH RUSSELEDED!!!!

(Because saying "I dont like this game" and or just not liking the game and not posting how bad he thinks the game is on its board ISNT COOL BRA!)
---
"God did not create humans,
Humans created God"
#4MaxFahrenheitPosted 4/17/2013 9:47:31 PM
VandorLee posted...
MA JIMMEHS AH RUSSELEDED!!!!

no joke.... that made my day. it is awesome and i want to know where that line came from
---
www.ocwrestling.net
#5HMXTaylor_LeePosted 4/18/2013 9:47:48 AM
The only thing that "black sheeps" this game is the Multiplayer.

It plays as a more refined version of the first game. Not as original, obviously, but just as good. It lacks that "Wow" factor.

Devil May Cry 2 was legitimately blah. I don't understand how that Style Rating/Rank system passed.
#6jakeDiLLaPosted 4/23/2013 5:27:45 PM
I really have no idea why people don't like this game.... the only reason I've heard is because it was not a Ken Levine game.... whenever people trash this game they don't talk about the actual game itself though.... What exactly is wrong with it? IMO it's too similar to the first one for anyone to love it and not like this one. As the above poster said there are lots of refinements and it does a couple things better IMO. I enjoy the first better overall but this was a great title in its own right. People just automatically get sour when a sequel is made by someone different than the original devs... we'll see the same thing with the new Batman game I'm sure.
#7MrGodaiPosted 4/24/2013 11:51:11 AM
I just played Bioshock 1 and 2 back to back. I honestly dont find any issue with 2. it's as good as 1, if not slight better.

I think people are dissing 2 is because the wow factor is gone and offers only a few new things.
#8RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 4/24/2013 7:56:02 PM
People also claim it's not as good because they added MP, it is not the original group who did BioShock 1, and because it is the "same old same old" even though the MP was done right and had story, you visit new areas in Rapture, and there were some people from the original game that did BioShock 2.
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
#9SpacePr8RobertsPosted 4/30/2013 2:29:29 AM
After having just completed this shortly after Infinite... you've got them reversed. 2 is a great game, Infinite is way overrated. As an "interactive narrative experience" yes it's amazing; as a GAME it's mediocre. It's amazing to see how many great elements from 1 and 2 were just straight up dropped.
---
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." - Denis Diderot
(\/) (;,,;) (\/)
#10VandorLeePosted 4/30/2013 8:09:12 AM
SpacePr8Roberts posted...
After having just completed this shortly after Infinite... you've got them reversed. 2 is a great game, Infinite is way overrated. As an "interactive narrative experience" yes it's amazing; as a GAME it's mediocre. It's amazing to see how many great elements from 1 and 2 were just straight up dropped.

I SOOOOO agree!^
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
More topics from this board...
save issuesNormnStansfield212/19 6:33AM