Uhh did my shotgun not fully upgrade or did my game glitch?

#1ss3goku39Posted 4/21/2013 1:35:21 AM
Ok so I would imagine there's only 2 upgrades per weapon in this like bioshock 1. I did not get the achievement for upgrading my shotgun fully I believe. I bought the second upgrade for the weapon, and did not work, I reloaded the game and tried the machine gun, and same result nothing popped up..any advice?
#2ss3goku39(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 1:40:45 AM
I would like to mention I'm in paupers drop level. and It's around I killed the big sister..and I have this annoying big sister glitch when the music keeps relooping >_<
#3Offworlder1Posted 4/21/2013 8:52:04 PM
There are three upgrades for the weapons this time but you can't get all three for every gun, you can fully upgrade 2 or 3 and have the rest at two upgrades as there are only so many "power to the people" stations.

I decided to just get the achievement early with three drill upgrades but then went back and upgraded the rivet gun because I have not decided which weapons I will use 3 upgrades on.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#4MaxFahrenheitPosted 4/22/2013 10:21:36 AM
the rivet gun final upgrade made it a beast the whole game for me, i honestly didn't care about the final upgrade on any other weapons except for the shotgun a bit. incendiary and tesla rounds were nice, but i ended up doing the vast bulk of the game on hard with just the rivet gun (fully upgraded), machine gun (2 upgrades), drill (2 upgrades), and spear gun (no upgrades, just for traps). winter blast was beast.
---
www.ocwrestling.net