I really need some tips

#1xCaptainCookPosted 6/5/2013 4:12:34 PM
Whenever I get a little sister and we go gather Adam I end up getting destroyed and then after 4 or 5 tries I rage quit. I need some help when gathering Adam. (Also I'm playing on PC and thought the Xbox board would be more populated)
#2BB52700Posted 6/6/2013 2:11:02 PM
1) I always tried to go for ones where I can have my back to a wall so I didnt have to worry about enemies coming in from all around me. Not always possible, but do those if you can.

2) If you have Trap Rivets, use them. if you have enough, set them at any access points and then around the corpse you'll be collecting from. they will take care of the first couple of enemies that attack and then the first one or two that make it to the little sister.

3) if you have the Cyclone trap plasmid, set it as a trap as well (may need the level 2 version of it for that, I can't remember)

4) When the traps are all used up and you have to go on the offensive, I'd use Electro Bolt and Winter Blast as my go-to plasmids, and the machine gun (with anti-personnel rounds if you have them) and the shotgun

good luck!
---
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!
#3MrGodaiPosted 6/7/2013 3:49:15 PM
just spam swarm. and drill hit them to death. any mana boost plasmids will help.
#4Dark_EpathyPosted 6/10/2013 12:46:43 PM
You only need Cyclone Trap 1 to set them on the floor. Definitely spam trap rivets all over the place, as well as cyclones.

As you progress through the game, it'll become a lot easier to harvest. Just wait until you get mini turrets.
---
"We are the greater good." -- Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead
#5Robert_T_PoonerPosted 7/10/2013 10:11:58 AM
Swarm definitely comes in handy, send one or two out right after setting the sister down to do a little seek and destroy. Mini turrets are great as well.
#6CaffeineSnorterPosted 7/14/2013 6:38:46 PM
incinerate was the best way for me
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.