About endgame Westridge (Spoilers)

#1dead_kaiserPosted 6/20/2010 6:33:53 AM
I fought Leland in the end. How can I fight both Westridge and Leland?
#2lightgun10Posted 6/20/2010 12:58:25 PM
You can only fight one or the other. Not sure how to fight Westridge though, I only fought Leland.
#3Bristow84Posted 6/20/2010 1:17:31 PM
I am pretty sure that if you side with Halbech, then after killing Westridge you can betray Leland and fight him too. Not sure but try it.
---
Wemon=It's a digimon. It has nag-attack and excels in making sandwiches
GT:nonprofitkilla1
#4dead_kaiser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2010 2:53:22 PM
Thank you for answering, guys.

Bristow84, I assume you sided with Halbech in one of your playthroughs, fought Westridge and not Leland, is that right?

If so, what was Westridge's motive to fight you?

In my game it states that 'Westridge escaped while I battled Leland, and that his connection with Alpha Protocol is still mystery'.
#5Bristow84Posted 6/20/2010 3:05:12 PM
Westridge fights you because to him you are really a rogue agent and that you have to be killed. Plus you are killing everyone that works with Alpha Protocol. And after you kill Westridge you have an ending with Leland where you get a cigar and discuss your future with Halbech you get the option to go with Leland or betray which I am going to guess involves shooting him in the back.
---
Wemon=It's a digimon. It has nag-attack and excels in making sandwiches
GT:nonprofitkilla1
#6geekneck99Posted 6/20/2010 3:13:02 PM

And after you kill Westridge you have an ending with Leland where you get a cigar and discuss your future with Halbech you get the option to go with Leland or betray which I am going to guess involves shooting him in the back.

Actually, Mikey either knocks Leland out with a punch to the face or kills him up by detonating the remote mine that he disguised as the data on Alpha Protocol. Your choice. *Evil Grin*
---
If you can read this, you don't need glasses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M-BcQLEAJY
#7geekneck99Posted 6/20/2010 3:14:00 PM
^If you betray Leland I mean. Oops.
---
If you can read this, you don't need glasses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M-BcQLEAJY
#8eatsamyoizzaPosted 6/20/2010 4:59:58 PM
Actually to fight or kill both you need to let Al saheed or whatever live. He promises to meet you later before the last mission. Then when he does he convinces you that alpha protocol as well as helbec are bad and in cohoots so you get to fight both.
---
Starforce 3 Dan Styles 060344009623
BBHooligan, spike_kyle, XxTaShToShxX, redred17,ziekhart
#9dead_kaiser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2010 5:55:39 PM
@Bristow84,

Thank you! So looks like Westridge didn't know the bad things he was doing after all.

@eatsamyoizza,

I let the Saudi Arabia guy live in my playthrough and I did have the last meeting with him. He promissed to show to the media some evidence about Halbech and Mike does mention that to Leland.

Problem is I got to fight only Leland, even doing this that you said.

Did you get to fight 'mini-gun Westridge' and 'rocket-launcher Leland' in just one playthrough?

What were your choices during last mission?
I saved Mina, had Marbug on good terms and did not choose to join Halbech, killed Parker (didn't tell about his daughter) and killed Sean (did not use tranquilizer gun).

@geekneck99,

Thanks for the info! eatsamyoizza says it is possible to fight both, instead of just watching a cutscene - I would like to see if that too is possible.
#10king_of_phoenixPosted 6/21/2010 7:42:05 AM
eatsamyoizza is wrong. You can only fight one, but if you fight Westridge then you can confront and kill Leland through dialog.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: ChaosPhoenix7
I am the Chief of Police of the states of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.