Anywhere I can find a manual for the DS-10?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. KORG DS-10 Synthesizer
  3. Anywhere I can find a manual for the DS-10?
6 years ago#1

The good news: I got a used DS-10 off Amazon. The bad? They didn't send a manual!!!

It's a little daunting. Anyone know where I can get a manual for it? Actual manual. Xeroxed one? PDF?

thanks!

6 years ago#2
don't even worry about it.

the manual is mostly filler, and description of what each screen contains, but really doesn't give any meaningful, insightful input on what to actually do with any of them. Either screw around and figure out what everything does, wade through this forum, or check youtube/the Korg DS-10 website for some turotials:

http://www.korgds10synthesizer.com/

These videos are infinitely more useful than the instruction booklet. If I had a scanner (and felt it was worth reading) I'd scan it for you. Hope this helps...keep it real.
---
-swerd murd
6 years ago#3
the only part of the manual that i found useful was where it said what each thing did on the synth edit and patch screens
---
what a D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwfD0gDRFkA
6 years ago#4
i know that manual is on at least one tracker.

i scanned it myself ;)

--
neko wa kowai
  1. Boards
  2. KORG DS-10 Synthesizer
  3. Anywhere I can find a manual for the DS-10?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived