I'm calling it.

#11stardust999(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2008 6:56:15 PM
I've heard Crispin Freeman do a ton of voices and none of them would fit the MC. He is an awesome voice actor, but that doesn't make him perfect for every role.

Perhaps so, but if P3 is any indication, the majority of the MC voice work comes from screaming and shouting.
And really, Crispin Freeman's scream is the only one that could compete with Lowenthal's. Except maybe Liam O'Brien's, but he was Akihiko.

Though after watching the preview a couple more times, Freeman would be better suited as that older guy. Oh, and that guy(?) in the cop(?) hat looks like Johnny Young Bosch material.

Oh, and Dave Wittenberg would probably make a good Yousuke.

Of course, this is all just conjecture. We haven't even heard some of these characters yet.
---
Currently Playing: Yume Miru Kusuri, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Ike main.
#12Doru_DinnPosted 3/19/2008 9:03:06 PM
Hey Yuri Lowenthall would be a great second mc. As long as new mc isn't an angry whiny nuisance like Yuri's usual roles. His talent is going to waste! kinda... I mean seriously Sasuke and Haseo? BOO BANDAI/NAMCO AND WHATEVER LOCALIZED NARUTO!!! Yay for me being angry and whiny, and NOT being played by Yuri Lowenthall.
---
BRAWL!!!
FC: 2234-6819-4332
#13zeik56Posted 3/19/2008 9:11:27 PM
Lowenthal did great as Haseo.
---
Such a sweet smell, Rubedo...
The smell of rage evaporating off your body. Sure you don't suffer from excessive norepinephrine?
#14tanhauserPosted 3/19/2008 9:19:25 PM
You know, there should be a law that says Crispin Freeman should voice at least one character in every RPG that is being produced...

but...

I don't think his voice would fit the MC.

F
#15zyzegettysbergPosted 3/19/2008 9:53:34 PM
Brad Swaile fits the MC if you ask me, but that probably won't happen. Do we know the Japanese va yet? Probably too soon to tell.
---
Let's positive thinking!
#16stardust999(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2008 11:44:33 AM
Brad Swaile fits the MC if you ask me

I was actually thinking that, but it's just not gonna happen.

I mean seriously Sasuke and Haseo? BOO BANDAI/NAMCO AND WHATEVER LOCALIZED NARUTO!!!

No, you just have terrible taste. He was awesome as Haseo. Though, I agree he should get less whiny roles.
---
Currently Playing: Yume Miru Kusuri, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Ike main.
#17QuiotuPosted 3/20/2008 12:26:32 PM
I actually call Liam O'Brien portraying the MC... looks more like an Akihiko than a Minato.

Yuri Lowenthal, Wendee Lee, Mona Marshall, Steve Blum, Crispin Freeman, Kari Wahlgren, Tara Platt, Michelle Ruff, Vic Mignogna, Johnny Yong Basch, Jamieson Price, Derek Stephen Prince... all get my recommendation for being in this game IMO.

---
You might wonder why I'm back in my ship again. To get some peace and quiet, that's what!
You have no idea how hard it is repopulating an entire species!
#18HurricaneAubreyPosted 3/20/2008 12:51:46 PM
Some fresh blood plz. I'm sick of the same 8 voices over and over.
#19QuiotuPosted 3/20/2008 1:00:48 PM
Some fresh blood plz. I'm sick of the same 8 voices over and over.

Oh, like they did with Aegis and Fuuka?

Sometimes new talent works out well... sometimes it blows chunks. I don't mind a few new voices as long as the majority of them are voice talents I know and respect. That way if the new voices suck, it doesn't ruin it.

---
You might wonder why I'm back in my ship again. To get some peace and quiet, that's what!
You have no idea how hard it is repopulating an entire species!
#20tennoarashiPosted 3/24/2008 12:52:44 PM
Chie will be voiced by Wendee Lee

I thought the same thing.

Me three. My mind went 'Sun Shang Xiang is breaking into the Persona U!'.