Konamistyle Special Edition?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  3. Konamistyle Special Edition?!

User Info: HaimerejZero

HaimerejZero
8 years ago#1
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-49-en-15-persona+4-70-2o6p.html

I see it has a t shirt and the game plus some other things.

Wonder what it is.... making a tough choice if i should get the special edition one or the normal one, learning from my experience of losing the chance to get perfectly good earphones with a pouch with the previous persona...
http://haimerejzero.deviantart.com/

User Info: HappilyNeurotic

HappilyNeurotic
8 years ago#2
Probably a Kuma doll or something equally lame.
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's any evidence of thinking going on inside it." Terry Pratchett

User Info: shiro_amayagi

shiro_amayagi
8 years ago#3
Probably a Kuma doll or something equally AWESOME.

Fix'd.
Dawn_Wanderer: If Endrance was a pizza, what toppings would you put on him?
Slayer0: Shiro, then watch them fight over who should be on top of who.

User Info: Exfm

Exfm
8 years ago#4
It's been confirmed to be the Kuma doll (23cm).
And from Konamistyle official website for P4, a limited quanity of it will be inculded with regular edition pre-order as well.
However, Konamistyle doesn't come in a nice designed special package. The P3F special edition was in a long flat box with everything inside.
Unless you really think what you got would be worth $300+whatever the shipping cost. You might be better off without buying it. You can import the excatly same headphone without P3 logo and bag for around $100 (at most, I'd think; the price on Amazon.co.jp was around $80, plus some mark up and shipping). There was also a little stuff strap (as seen in the opening, carried on some students' bag). Don't get me wrong, they are my favorite headphones. But over all, unless you love P3 to a certain degree, it wasn't really worth it.

User Info: HaimerejZero

HaimerejZero
8 years ago#5
I see.. So i guess it's a recommended miss? I dont have a liking for that thing.
http://haimerejzero.deviantart.com/

User Info: Exfm

Exfm
8 years ago#6
Personally, I think this one is missable if you are not into buying special edition.
If it wasn't for the fact Persona has been one of my favorite series, I really wouldn't buy the KS edition either since the inserts aren't really all that great(I'll ever wear that T-shirt anyway and seeing a very small chance ever taking that Kuma doll out of the box to use)
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
  3. Konamistyle Special Edition?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived